Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

New York: Blue "Molly"

BigWolf

Bluelighter
Hello all.
tl;dr: i know color has no basis in identification of a substance. Im sure its just coloring for branding. Trying to figure out why this one local batch is consistently unbelievable.

Im also trying to be more active on bluelight aince ive learned so much from it over the years.

Recently theres been quite a bit of "blue" molly. It is crystaline in structure, resembling the mineral Na-Plagioclase Feldspar, with a blue tint; or even Calcite.

It is usually very strong, enough to knock the wind out of my pet fox. He was slamming 175-250mg intravenously (yes.), which will knock your ****ing socks clear off your feet for about ten mins. Followed by tumbleweed-strength rolling. (PLEASE SEE THE ADDENDUM ON THAT DOSE...) Sex drive goes through the roof too, but definitely gives you stim dick. You can eat this stuff, sniff it, smoke it, plug it, and slam it.... each roa with progressively stronger effects.

Reagent test says its methylone, but my fox is curious if anyone else has seen this stuff, because doesnt sound like methylone. Marquis went yellow to brown every time.
Methylone, i thought, was supposed to be a the mild mannered mdma alternative. Is it supposed to be this strong? And this compulsive??

Anyone whos tried it will tell you theres a compulsory attitude to this "molly". Meaning, if i do it, the only thing i can guarantee is if i do it once, ill do it at least twice. This is coming from someone who kicked a dope habit, quit binging on stims and coke, and has maintained a pretty outwardly normal life..

Could it be possible, that even though it comes in solid chunks, and is coming up as methylone, that it is being cut with something more habit forming (a-pvp/php/4-fpm/etc)? I mean in theory, you could just roll the block around in any given habit-forming RC, and put it out on the street...

So my question is, has anyone else seen this stuff? If so, what was your roa, appx? dosage? did you redose? How does it compare to other hued "brands" of molly, locally in NY?

Lastly, if you have tried it, is this *** the truth or what?

P.s. heres some pics.
https://ibb.co/h51T5m
https://ibb.co/cjMBQm

Addendum: yes, i said 250mgs IV. I wouldnt reccomend that to anyone who's passionate about reaching their 50s. I wasnt aware of HOW strong it was going to be. Pretty sure i had a mild heart attack. Ill probably never go past 150mgs again, and i reccomend to you the same.

The thread has been opened in October 2017...

I would be concerned about someone shooting something sold as methylone that has some blue colouring that is either a synthesis impurity or an added substance,especially when the substance has not been tested so the user does really know nothing about how safe it can be to IV it.