• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Do you like MMORPG games? Share them here!

Ds

Bluelight Crew
I gotta say, I have been playing the game 'Crusaders of Light' on my smartphone, and it is almost identical to World of Warcraft, and it's free!(with in game purchases).

If you have a smartphone, and you enjoy WOW/guildwars,etc.then you will enjoy Crusaders of Light.

What are some MMORPGs do you play on your phone?

OSRS, pserver WOW (WOTLK3.3.5a/TBC2.4.3)

That's about it. I can't find that much time like I used to as a kid to sink 10+ hours a day into a character.

^ As much as i love rpg's, I agree, don't have the time that I used to. Maybe will come back around when we're in our 60's, and have nothing but time lol.

I have guild wars 2 i havemt played in a good minute because my basement with the computer ia cooooold. Its also not a perfect game.

Im SUPER into elder scrolls online for the xbox one. The players are cool(although douchey) and no kids. Its an amazing mmorpg very fun. Id say its perfect in a semse of the word

There's something unique about world of warcraft. It has been pretty much like a drug addiction for me. I've played it for 10 years on and off, and each time it gets out of control and consumes all my free time for months until I manage to quit it. Pure escapism from life and it makes people really obsess about gear and achievements. It's good to have a game that isn't addictive. I play first person shooters like battlefield more these days.