Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Suspected NBOMe - Experienced - 5 Tabs RC Trip Report

lil heroin

Greenlighter
One day a friend and I decided to each take half a strip of LSD (It wasn't LSD:X). The trip man came through to the train station they were waiting for him at, they bought the strip (10 tabs for any retards reading this report) for 1 whole <snip> A friend and I had another friend with us to be the trip sitter, this went Terribly wrong

7:00:|
A friend and I took 5 tabs each believing it is pure LSD. They sit there nic buzzin off the mod move

8:008o
I am tripping pretty nice and on the come up. He cant control himself or complete any basic tasks like unlocking his phone. My friend is now tweaking balls. He takes his shirt off and forgets how to put his shirt on. I am smoking a blueberry black and mild and my friend keeps smacking it out of his hand and burning him then running inside and screaming "i need to piss on my grandma's couch!"

8:308(
I am now tripping face. Everywhere he looks there are visuals everywhere and he feels the most intense euphoria in his body. This is where everything goes downhill FAST. My friend is now running around the Train Station with his shirt off screaming about how much he loves me and another friend. HE then proceeds to smack my other friend across the face and almost get hit by multiple cars. My friend proceeds to climb a tree and then break into his neighbors house and scream at her saying "YOU DUMB BITCH I WILL BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU!" then he breaks a different neighbors garage door.

9:00:sus:
Myself and my friends best bud scooter boy shows up and sees the madness that is happening. The ambulance and Police show up and pin my friend to the ground and put him in the ambulance. I get taken to the back of the cop car and is questioned and searched. Thankfully he had no illegal substances but at this point I start freaking out just like my friend. He/she? starts talking about how he is dead. He/she? then proceeds to tell the cops he/she? is the xan man. How they get xans by asking kroger pharmacy for them and sells them at a highschool. Another friend of mine rescued him from the cops and took him home, He continued to tweak all night and thought his dog was a huge spider.

substancecode_nbomes
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_experienced
roacode_sublingual
exptype_neutral
exptype_health
exptype_difficult

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Bluelight. We do not SWIM here. That sounded pretty intense. I am glad you made it through the experience okay. I hope your friend is doing well also,

unreliable dealer, multiple other people had same experiences off of the same stuff but at even lower doses, have had 5 pure LSD tabs off of black market from germany before, no tweaking or anything. The trip was way different

You didn't mention whether there was a taste to the tab or not. Was it bitter and/or metallic tasting?

If it numbs your tongue, it's not LSD. LSD tabs can taste metallic certainly, and even bitter because of the ink, but I have never encountered LSD tabs that were more than a little bitter, nothing even approaching NBOMe bitter, or even DOX bitter which is less bitter than NBOMes.

The only way I'll believe a real LSD blotter numbed your tongue is if you got those tabs lab verified as legitimate LSD.