• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

in love with krissy

Rigwash

Greenlighter
whats up every one im new to forums but i do have some thing to say and also a disclaimer please do not try this at home or your friends backyard and your local trailer park i used to smoke meth but how i slam it and i know exactly how to to it correctly read no collapsing veins like some of you dombasses do you pick a good spot one ypu consider a guaranteed slam hit it carefullyl over time and pick a perfect alternate you can always hot and use only those two think of it as a muscle it gets stronger and tougher i hit my veins with hits that would prolly kill any new user i have hit a gram in 75cc and let me tell you that was the geeatest blow of tweak i have ever had when i roae my arm into the air i felt a roar of blood in my eats like a tornado then i felt as if some thing turned my lungs e into blood instantly that oh so beautiful tingle radiate out of my chest and i moaned like a little 18 yearold virgin still holding the now empty 100cc wally world dart i instantly orgasmed my hand fell as i creamed and accidentally stabbed my leg for maybe a second i felt it then i was gone i picked up my pics and for the next 5 hours the rush sucked me into an ecstasy so beautifully powerful i just got money all night long theres nothing so powerful as methamphetamine it is the most wonderful terrifying orgasmically powerfully frighteningly addictive as methamphetamine done intravenously these us mothing so beautiful oh so wonderful i would sell my soul for moore when they say you alwaya chase your first high that ia pure bullshit if my 11st high were the best i could get id be too disappointed to continue my best was two weeks ago it looked big i dumped it crushed in a fresh wally world dart it came to 70 or so cc powder pulled boiling water and let it sit an hour shake then blast it made me cum over and over invoulentarily and moan the best rig blast i thought i died and gone to heaven but that is the kiss of meth its rhe only thing i crave methamphetamine and intravenously injected doses of it there is n9thing oh so wonderful as a rig blast i will die chasing her and her poisonous kiss i am in love with her krissy my most precious love my true love my beauty krissy in a rig i lve you krissy please dont let me tweak as hard as last week that was terrifying i have 35 darts all clean never been used in 8 days i will have another post of shard to once agai nexperience the heavenly kiss of methamphetamine the most beautiful loveliest cutest sexiest wrestler chick called krissy my dearest truest love she dominates me everytime when she creams me in a dart up my veins i just fantasize of summer rae when i inject she is the face of methamphetamine for me i wrestle with her for hours in my meth fantasys and orgasm for hours too tantric masterbation i shit you not meth aka krissy can work wonders

Last edited: