Best cheap growth hormone today

The Charmer

Greenlighter
I used to get Jintropin but it?s hard to get nowadays. Not used GH for years so what brands do people rate as being the best factoring in quality but most of all price (so forget Eli Lilly produced Gh for example).

The Providers black tops are probably the best on the market right now in terms of generics. Confirmed dosed at 15iu a vial. There's always the debate about generics and how the proteins are folded compared to pharma but I've had friends compare to serostim and favored the generics. I've been using 2.5iu a day for a long time now with pretty incredible results

I'm gonna be running Pds blacks (same shit pretty much lol). And I've heard nothing but good things about Grey tops and black tops

Thanks guys. However, is there a brand here or is it a case of just saying you trust it because of the colour of the lids? Or is the brand name called Providers??

Seeing as there's no sourcing I'm gonna leave mine where it is. There are tons of generics with "black top" lids but the ones I'm referring to (as well as the greys) are specific and come from one source. The name of the 'brand' is in my reply. Been one of the best sources out there for a decade although the greys have only been around about two years and the blacks a year or so

Last edited:
Black tops are generics aka ugl gh. They're called meditrope I believe. Grey tops are simply The Grey top. Cheap pharmacy grade gh? I'd say humatrope is probably the cheapest since it's the oldest standing brand or serostim simply because aids patients get a lot of it. Followed up by probably omnitrope, norditropin, genotropin, and then saizen. There are some smaller brands that are prescribed as well such as jintropin as well depending on region in the world.

Ive heard of blue tops but theyre not cheap. Actually no HGH Ive ever seen is cheap..This should be named "best least expensive growth hormone today" lol

Sounds like you're talking about dope in west Baltimore.
Nah, no black out here in the Lou. Only the finest brown powder and China white! We had some gun powder from Kansas city come through here years ago but I think that was the last of that.

You see TP prices for fucking EU customers?? I'd be blasting that shit 10iu/day if I lived in Europe.

Not sure if I'm looking at something different but international to east coast is 15% cheaper even which is what I usually do.

There's a number of reasons I don't like running it high but I like being able to get a year or two worth of growth at 2.5iu/day for a month of rent/mortgage

Nah, no black out here in the Lou. Only the finest brown powder and China white! We had some gun powder from Kansas city come through here years ago but I think that was the last of that.

Gunpowder... I had one run with gunpowder instead of ECP in 2012...withdrawing from that is so horrible.

So do you guys plan to or have you ran insulin with growth?

Gunpowder... I had one run with gunpowder instead of ECP in 2012...withdrawing from that is so horrible.

Hell no. I've used insulin but IMO I think it's fucking retarded to use unless you're competing at a very high level and you're also competing in bodybuilding

I will be. My coach will laying it out for me. Will be using R type as log is a bitch for me to get at a reasonable price. (already checked Craigslist and shit). Will be low dosed most likely pre workout to cover pre workout, intra, and maybe a post shot.

As per @swim15. I don't fuck with international anymore with the way customs has been. Otherwise I'd had done the same and gotten it for a load cheaper than what I bought. I think it was what, 1.09/iu international/EU/east coast us.

Yes sir that is correct. For what it is and the price, id take it over human grade every day

Yes sir that is correct. For what it is and the price, id take it over human grade every day
Especially considering the best price I've encountered for pharma is close to $3-4/iu for humatrope depending if buying in bulk.

I like slin (big understatement ;) ), and have used an awful lot in the past. Like with DNP though, there are a lot of stupid people out there who'd probably drop into a coma through carelessness or sloppiness.

What about hygetropin? What’s people’s take on the quality of that these days vs somatogen?

Basically the only things I personally trust are TP's blacks/greys, elitropin if it's still around and maybe one other...name is avoiding me at the moment