Best cheap growth hormone today

Basically the only things I personally trust are TP's blacks/greys, elitropin if it's still around and maybe one other...name is avoiding me at the moment
Yep blacks and Greys seem to be the tried and true for now. Any other generic I'd pass on

Growth Hormone is very expensive, luckily I get mine direct from the hospital so I know its 100% legit and its not that expensive. The benefits are fantastic of GH. I use a very low dose of Test at 100mg a week, I pin twice a week, 50mg on Monday and 50mg on Thursday of Enth'. I only do 1iu of GH a day. The reason for this is for anxiety! I have tried almost every anti-anxiety med over the past 18 years with no real joy. A very small dose of Test and GH has helped more than any other medicine for anxiety.

^ hey Mighty-oak, long time. How are you doing? Glad the GH is helping - do you find going higher increases anxiety? I'd take as much as I could get from them personally, especially true pharm grade stuff.

Gh has definitely chilled me out. Anxiety is definitely down. 4iu black tops on training days and 2iu non training. The carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms are definitely real. Mopping floors and my hand locks up lmao. Feel great though. Might dump my IRA from the bank and buy more gh lmao

CFC, I am good thanks mate, how are you? Interesting you say about that. 4iu's a day and I am fine, not tried anymore! I did try just for the fun of it as I had some about.....Test Prop'. I tried 100mg everyday for 4 days just to see how I would feel.....That increased my anxiety! I have found a longer acting ester like Cyp' or Enth' kept under 150mg a week is just fine and has helped me a lot. Also being such a low dose I dont really have to worry about estrogen or acne! Took me a while to find a good ugl, I dont trust any of the supposedly 'Pharma' grade ones as so many are fakes, almost impossible to tell the difference between the real and the fakes, so a good ugl it is!

Doing well thanks buddy. So you saying you can get up to 4iu GH per day from the hospital?? That would be awesome.