Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Modafinil 200mg+ 750mg Pregabalin +100mg MDMA - First Time Combo - Risky Night

LjubicaZerstorer

Greenlighter
Hi all,
This is my fisrt post here, I hope we can exchange some experiences about this substances.
This was my experience:

Date: october 21, 2017.

Me and my brothers met with some friends an went to an electronic party. I swallowed around 5 x 150 mg pregabalin capsules during the afternoon (I use the pregabalin for GAD, so I takes 300mg each morning), and just before the party I taken 200mg of modafinil. Those who has tried modafinil and pregabaline, will understand that kind of "energy" that one feel when this 2 substances are mixed. well, when we were at the party, I decided to take 100mg of belgian mdma crystals: to be honest, It was just improvisation, but I know that the modafinil and the mdma could interact in some way. So, in a kind of experimental impulse, I just swallowed the crystals. 40 minutes after that, I begin feeling the substances, all mixed in his body. It was very intense. The effects that he described to me, at a physical level are; Heat, sudoration, intense euphoria, high heart rate, photophobia, physical pleasure, and intensified senses in general.

I generally like to try psicoactive substances, and experiment with combinations. I have tried a lot of subtances incluiding dxm, opioids, herbs, dmt, benzos, mescaline, and different research chemicals (etc). But in this case, he thinks the combination was very intense. I have to admit that at some point of the night, I believed that mix this 3 substances could be a terrible error, but nothing bad happened.

I enjoyed this combination, but I wouldn't do it again, principally because of the high heart rate, that could be a problem in my case.

Has someone here tried this particular combination?

***ATENTION: With this post I do not want to recommend nor promote the consumption of this "combo".
Each one is responsible for its own acts. Just informate yourself and be responsibly.**

Regards !

substancecode_modafinil
substancecode_pregabalin
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_gabapentinoids
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_empathogens
explevel_firsttime
explevel_experienced
roacode_oral
exptype_positive
exptype_health
_combo_

Last edited:
We don’t use SWIM on BL OP. Please review the relevant forum guidelines. Otherwise, welcome to BL! We might move this to another more appropriate forum for you (yup).

od->tr

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, welcome, thanks for sharing. :) As toothpastedoggie mentioned, we don't do SWIM stuff here... I know some forums require or encourage it but we made a rule against it years ago because it doesn't protect you whatsoever and it makes posts very annoying to read with a forum full of SWIM and AFOAF and other such silliness. :)

Ok, I understand. Anyway I dont like the SWIM stuff jaja

Thanks, I'm very happy to be here guys,
And someone has tried a similar combination?

I have not. However I have combined phenibut, which is a relative of pregabalin, with MDMA (and many other drugs) and they combine great. Pregabalin/phenibut sort of create this ground-level euphoria that adds to other things.