Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

PCP and mystery cannabinoid - Inexperienced - spice blunt dipper

nepalnt21

Bluelighter
this was about a year and a half ago, my second real experience with PCP.

i figure there arent dozens of ppl that have tried this combo and posted about it online, so im pulling it out of the bank for documentation.

background: i have dabbled in various drugs over the last decade, kinda like how a garbage can dabbles in all manner of plastic bag. ketamine always had eluded me till this point, but id settled for a lot of dxm. PCP i had tried once years ago to nill effect, and once a few weeks or days prior to this experience, to grand effect. i am NOT, however familiar with CB1 agonists in combo with my dissociatives, at this point.

as you may or may not know (moreso if you live in the states), PCP is sold in the form of vials of it in ether, which the dealer "dips" a cigarrette into. the whole thing stinks (literally), and is not a reliable way to dose a compound active in under 10mg, but i digress; this particular "dipper" was a blunt of spice product, of unknown quality and identity of active compound; presumably a synthetic cannabinoid (beyond all doubt, actually, based upon the effects, looking at it in retrospect).

my friend, who was on a rack of coke and some z-drug, assured me that two big drags would get me to a place i'd like. id always trusted him with his street drugs, hopefully not to my detriment one day.

within maybe a minute of my last exhale, i felt it comeup; i knew what i was in for with the PCP, and could feel a second set of effects tugging at the skin on my back, the nature of which i think i could pinpoint as semi-familiar. it quickly brought me to a plateau that took over my body, bringing me unapologetically to freestyling (terribly), and (obviously the logical choice) calling my mom to thank her for giving me life.

this point starts to get quite hazy for the next while, but here's what i've got:

my bro and a mutual friend were upstairs on the computer, so at one point i decide to grace (bombard) them with my presence. i need to ask them important questions, such as "what should i choose?" and "what will happen when i choose that?"; it seems id caught the ol' eschaton hyper-awareness/ matrix deforming/ choose your future now loop, which seemed to last awhile. this has happened to me on synthetic canabinoids alone, but the PCP, while at the same time as inflating my delusions, kept my feet tethered to the ground, semi-comforting me.

this, ill call it a "hole" for simplicity's sake, eventually subsided, and i was able to make smart decisions like crossing a busy street to get something from my car, and using a sharp knife and a stove to make my friend a bangin' ass turkey sandwich with pan toasted bread and a pickle on the side (homemade spread).

he completely whole-fisted and demolished the sandwich and without barely taking a breath from his near scooby style completion of this sandwich, demanded i drive him to 7-11 for more food. i distracted him by playing hide-n-seek with his phone.

i think this all happened within the span of an hour or two.

from here, it slowly subsided over the next few hours, and nothing noteworthy stands out.

a few weeks after that, i FINALLY acquired ketamine, and i thus began my love affair with arylcyclohexylamines, and rekindled my love for cannabis.

substancecode_cannabinoids
substancecode_spice
substancecode_pcp
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_inexperienced
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled
exptype_positive
_combo_

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly i thought this was gonna be a trainwreck given the title but it sounds like you can handle your dissociatives for the most part. Careful with the ket man, drink plenty of water and try to manage your frequency of use! Ya only get the one bladder my dude. Happy holeing.

Thanks for sharing. :) Sounds like you've got a good head on your shoulders. I renamed this thread a bit to conform to guidelines and edited it to insert "tags" so it can be used by the Trip Reports Directory.

oh, i just realized people replied!

update on this combo:

ive used PCP with synth 'noids on a couple more occasions, and its a real winner. like space projections of love type winner.

i cant in good conscience tell others to go out and try it, cause it can be extremely overwhelming, but at the right dose (i like heavier on the sherm, lighter on the spice) i really love it.

i havent done PCP in awhile, nor any other disso or even spice for that matter, but it holds a dear place in my heart. some buddha hive mind shit.

thanks for the words, gentle-internet-friends

That is a very intresting report, im glad that you've enjoyed the combo. It always mixed really well with weed for me. When using the synthetic noids it must be even more psychedelic. Sounds like a powerful experience.

Love positive PCP stories <3