• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4-aco-dpt (vaped @ 40 mg) - fairly-experienced - i DID inhale, and by golly...

nepalnt21

Bluelighter
water solution of 100mg of the hcl + ammonia > coffee filter + water wash left a light tan gunk; an estimated 30-45 mg total vaporized over 2 or 3 minutes led to a very strong +3. could see a visual jungle over the horizon which could easily take over if pushed, both ce and oe galore.

from nearly a peak experience to almost completely baseline after 2-3 hours.

i could tell that the first few minutes of comeup from vaping @20 mg were too light, much like vaping the hcl, so i added another @20mg to the pipe, and heated, inhaling a large portion very quickly. a strong peak burst into my reality immediately upon exhalation. the house plant/ desktop i was staring at started taking on a beginning-to-be familiar 4-aco-dpt distortion, and the open-eye visuals began to takeover. the tryptamine signature feeling of having invited company to dinner is there at the corners, but the visuals never took on any anthropomorphizations, as they might on mushrooms. my appendages got all tingly, and my abdominals contracted solidly. the experience was getting a bit uncomfortable, peripherally, and i am driven to squirming.

at this point, i decided it would be safer (there is a distinct drunkenness/ inebriation) and more comfortable to move into the bed, facedown-into-pillow. im delighted to find that the OEVs have sustained their strength into the darkness of my mind's eye, and have taken on a more familiar 5-ht-2a-r agonist signature, which i find typically includes a lot more red, as well as the whole rainbow, and has sharper edges around the morphing shapes than my 4-aco-dpt OEVs, which definitely take on a teal-purple signature, with no warm colors, really. lots of waves and curves.

the mindset is not taken over by typical mushroom weirdness, nor lysergamide stimulation, but is rather clear, aside from some internal slurring (strange feeling, like random moments of inner monologue drunkenness).

would be an easy one to take into oblivion, if not for the peripheral stimulation.

i give it a shot, and drift away into the visuals and thought, content to not make any noise with my mouth (VERY unusual for me, sober or tripping)... the thoughts are not that trippy, rather seem quite sober, but wow when the abstract thoughts come, they are heavy, and yet not at all cumbersome. there is a strong level of comfort after the peak starts to descend.

the foreign-ness can be a touch unsettling, but is fun to play with. very rewarding on the downhill coast to baseline.

abdominal muscles tense, even after baseline, and even through a cannabis stone, which was administered well after the peak.

substancecode_4acodpt
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_firsttime
roacode_vaporized
roacode_inhaled
exptype_positive

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info! I've only had 4-HO-DPT, and only nasally, but the AcO sounds similar. Intriguing, different, pretty light, but strangely powerful too.

hopefully 4-ho-" freebase vaped is this powerful... if u can find it cheap, 4-aco-" is a fine psychedelic. pretty sure it could be a full spectrum psychedelic when you take to high doses... low tolerance is important; seems repeat experiences during a single week will be GREATLY reduced.

different from LSD and mushrooms. less... powerful, but a good ally.

i sure do ramble when i smoke cannabis...

Thanks for the report, nepalnt21, it was a good read. :) I do not have 4-AcO-DPT but I do have 4-HO-DPT and am definitely not getting a whole lot from it orally, and this really makes me want to try smoking it.... I may have to do that in the near future.

my sweet spot is an oral dose. the bodyload is pretty much in the background when used orally.

the rush when vaporizing is gradual for inhaling vapors, but still fast enough to ALMOST give a rush. not quite.

the peripheral stimulation makes almost no difference, imo, unless i pay attention to it. its easier than one bronkaid pill.

since not a lot of people have tried this compound, and especially since vaporizing isnt common, im bumping this.