• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly safe to use after cocaine?

Nucci37

Bluelighter
I recently used cocaine around 3 weeks ago, I'm planning on rolling in 2 weeks. Will it be safe to roll or should I wait longer? I'm assuming they have some cross tolerance, I know you're only supposed to roll every 3 months. Will i have all my serotonin restored by the time I'm planning on rolling? I haven't rolled in over a year.

Highly unlikely the cocaine will affect the MDMA. I also don't think there is much cross-tolerance between the two, they're very different drugs causing effects through very different mechanisms.

Mdma makes your brain flood serotonin while cocaine makes you flood dopamine. I never done coke but I doubt it will affect your roll 3 weeks later.

You'll be safe doing MDMA after coke, coke gets out of your system relatively fast. MDMA is an empathetic drug where you'll feel real good/happy and want to connect and talk to people you'd otherwise not give a shit about. 2cb is like a mixture of MDMA and LSD in my opinion. 2CB can be pretty intense at certain doses, it's a huge body load for me. It would be something I would take by myself or with a friend. Everytime I take MDMA I always wanna go out to the club/rave. Both safe at right doses. I usually dose 100mg-150mg of MDMA and 30-50mg of 2CB.

IcyNipz, can you describe how LSD feels for you? I'm interested in 2CB because I want the empathogenic effects without the speedy effects of MDMA. I have several issues including severe paranoia so I avoid LSD like the plague as a bad trip is very likely so it concerns me to hear that 2CB is like LSD. I do not want open-eye visuals. Is 2CB a stimulant btw?

I'm almost positive that two users on this thread are wrong about the drugs not sharing pharmacological properties. Cocaine binds to SERT as well as it's dopaminergenic action. MDMA action is attirbutable in large part to action on SERT.

A simple search will reveal a multitude of reports that using cocaine right before MDMA blocks MDMA effects.

A few weeks or even just a few days before shouldn't pose a problems.

Many also report doing coke during a roll as being fine....the reviews are somewhat mixed but the drugs do share pharmacological action