• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Sharing with First Timers

i gave a guy ketamine a few months ago that had never done a disso and he was screaming on the crowded street corner that he was floating and it was all because of me and pointing to me

I did something that reminded me of a few months ago. I talked a friend into trying Ketamine a few months ago (only experiences he had were with weed, amphetamine, alcohol and a couple benzos as far as I know), after telling him about my experiences with it and having him read about it on Erowid beforehand he decided he definitely wanted to try it. He was excited to try it but having never done anything nearly that intense he was understandably nervous and didn’t wanna go crazy until he knew if he even liked it, so I assured him I’d give him a “beginners dose”. I made a vial of it for each of us ( I was the one who knew how to extract it properly) but because I was pretty stoned and had just came down off speed I completely forgot ketamine doses had to be adjusted based on body weight. So I gave him around the same amount I took my first time using it, but I probably weigh 40-50lbs more so instead of a mild to moderate trip he was just at if not in a K hole. I’d also took enough that it had me in a K hole too (I’m pretty sure, if not I was pretty damn close) so we were both tripping so hard neither of us could walk, we didn’t have a clue if anything was real, rambled about complete nonsense and when it wore off enough I’m pretty sure I called another friend asking if I was real and then just started laughing and speaking gibberish, probably needed a trip-sitter lol. I felt like shit because I’d never intentionally give someone new to ketamine (and hallucinogens altogether) such a high dose but thankfully he handled the trip really well and actually enjoyed it.

Other than that I haven’t really felt all that bad introducing friends to new drugs. I’m fine giving weed, K, amphetamines and if it’s someone responsible even low dose benzos to people new to them. I think that I introduced amphetamines (just Vyvanse, Adderall and Dexedrine/Dextrostat) Of one form or another to nearly all my friends who do drugs that had never tried it, even taught one who was just getting started that the ones we had could be snorted + taught them the quickest way to crush em up without losing any. None of them developed problems from it so I don’t really feel guilty. Excluding the time back when I was just getting started out and gave a friend their first opiate (just hydrocodone thankfully so not anything that bad) I won’t give friends opiate of any kind (not even codeine) because even though they haven’t been nearly as harmful on me as they have a lot of people they’ve still caused me enough problems that I don’t wanna cause someone else to have.

I did something that reminded me of a few months ago. I talked a friend into trying Ketamine a few months ago (only experiences he had were with weed, amphetamine, alcohol and a couple benzos as far as I know), after telling him about my experiences with it and having him read about it on Erowid beforehand he decided he definitely wanted to try it. He was excited to try it but having never done anything nearly that intense he was understandably nervous and didn’t wanna go crazy until he knew if he even liked it, so I assured him I’d give him a “beginners dose”. I made a vial of it for each of us ( I was the one who knew how to extract it properly) but because I was pretty stoned and had just came down off speed I completely forgot ketamine doses had to be adjusted based on body weight. So I gave him around the same amount I took my first time using it, but I probably weigh 40-50lbs more so instead of a mild to moderate trip he was just at if not in a K hole. I’d also took enough that it had me in a K hole too (I’m pretty sure, if not I was pretty damn close) so we were both tripping so hard neither of us could walk, we didn’t have a clue if anything was real, rambled about complete nonsense and when it wore off enough I’m pretty sure I called another friend asking if I was real and then just started laughing and speaking gibberish, probably needed a trip-sitter lol. I felt like shit because I’d never intentionally give someone new to ketamine (and hallucinogens altogether) such a high dose but thankfully he handled the trip really well and actually enjoyed it.

Other than that I haven’t really felt all that bad introducing friends to new drugs. I’m fine giving weed, K, amphetamines and if it’s someone responsible even low dose benzos to people new to them. I think that I introduced amphetamines (just Vyvanse, Adderall and Dexedrine/Dextrostat) Of one form or another to nearly all my friends who do drugs that had never tried it, even taught one who was just getting started that the ones we had could be snorted + taught them the quickest way to crush em up without losing any. None of them developed problems from it so I don’t really feel guilty. Excluding the time back when I was just getting started out and gave a friend their first opiate (just hydrocodone thankfully so not anything that bad) I won’t give friends opiate of any kind (not even codeine) because even though they haven’t been nearly as harmful on me as they have a lot of people they’ve still caused me enough problems that I don’t wanna cause someone else to have.
Never tried K but I think first time unsuspecting k hole would be insane

I try to discourge tbh. However if they're utterly determined, then I prefer to be the one to do it since I can try and steer them towards the safest route they'll tolerate and impart a bit of HR.

I try to discourge tbh. However if they're utterly determined, then I prefer to be the one to do it since I can try and steer them towards the safest route they'll tolerate and impart a bit of HR.

This exactly, is rather be the one doing it over someone who doesn't care.

It was, but honestly no netter how experienced a K hole is always insane.

@Throwdown : most of my friends had a group like that but I was a few years younger. At first everyone had different stuff most of the others hadn’t tried so they’d introduce it to us and we’d have different people bring what they could get that way we had a bigger variety. Most backed out for one reason or another right off but the ones who stayed were loyal for years. As soon as I started I kew I wouldn’t quit and researched new things and tried more and more on my own because most everyone else drew the line at what was acceptable before me. I got outat control quickly shooting pills before I was 15 (the phase didn’t last long thank god.) I got more responsible after almost dying 2-3 times. Then worse again. Then better for awhile but i continued research the entire time. Yhats been awhile ago now but I’m still know I can’t quit so I just try to be responsible. Nowadays only me + three others still use anything but no one ever got as bad as me and the ones left aren’t addicted to anything (well one is borderline alcoholic I think and the other is a bit of a stoner ). Kinda feel alone in my use most of the time now.

I love sharing with people for the first time it's like an investment. If they enjoy it they will be hitting me up to get them some thus giving me opportunity to pinch there bag or get smoked out for free by them for being middleman

Damn, dude... for real?... Actually, fuck it. I was gonna judge, but then i realized it's better to be an honest cautionary tale than a bleeding heart hypocrite

I would love to share the compounds which helped me open up to my own feelings, I know of lots of peoples like mums,dads and sibling's that are Anti drug 100% there still unfortunately under the spell :( i know it would help repair deep rooted family conflict. Also help them accepting there alive in this world, and that's just a example if I could get em to eat sum MDMA.
They brave ones who wanted to venture down the rabbit hole a little further choose to have there first trip. Iv always given away extra blueys and always told others how to trip and not to believe all TV.
I had a group of mates trip out for few days and hide in a cubby house scared to leave, I wasn't there then.
I'd never give or offer anything harder to anyone who I knew already down it.
Here's where I messed up, iv no one to blame for starting IV I done it myself for the 1st time.
I had a couple close mates ask me to do them with crystal but I said if you can't do it yourself then I'm not making his addiction 100% worse.
Then with one good mate he got me to do it. He was shit scared of it and I still done him.
I feel horrible still for doing it.

It was, but honestly no netter how experienced a K hole is always insane.

@Throwdown : most of my friends had a group like that but I was a few years younger. At first everyone had different stuff most of the others hadn’t tried so they’d introduce it to us and we’d have different people bring what they could get that way we had a bigger variety. Most backed out for one reason or another right off but the ones who stayed were loyal for years. As soon as I started I kew I wouldn’t quit and researched new things and tried more and more on my own because most everyone else drew the line at what was acceptable before me. I got outat control quickly shooting pills before I was 15 (the phase didn’t last long thank god.) I got more responsible after almost dying 2-3 times. Then worse again. Then better for awhile but i continued research the entire time. Yhats been awhile ago now but I’m still know I can’t quit so I just try to be responsible. Nowadays only me + three others still use anything but no one ever got as bad as me and the ones left aren’t addicted to anything (well one is borderline alcoholic I think and the other is a bit of a stoner ). Kinda feel alone in my use most of the time now.
Same here I always like to introduce the real ones how tobdo it right the old school way, everyone eats the same amount.
My older sister introduced me to most drugs after my begging. She had cool group of mates and they accepted a young what ever ya call it like me kindly

Personally I never ever give first timers drugs because I don't want them to get addicted. I would feel guilty if somebody became a junkie because of my stupidity. Even thought I have friends who "wanna be like me because I'm cool and do drugs" which I think is kinda dumb.

I'm a little too much for most first timers! Not really, small dick here. :(

Damn, dude... for real?... Actually, fuck it. I was gonna judge, but then i realized it's better to be an honest cautionary tale than a bleeding heart hypocrite

Lol I know right im a good person I promise

I don't like to share with someone for whom it's their first time with the given class of drugs after an experience giving lsd for the first time to a much older friend of mine.

Nothing bad happened during the trip, rather the opposite, he loved it. If there's ever such a thing as a psychedelic addict, I created one. He now seeks after DMT and spends all his spare cash on that, and BS 'ceremonies'.

We gave it to him because we thought it could help him break his gambling habit, so I'm still not sure how exactly I feel about it. He gambles a little less now so he tends to have a bit more spare money, but it just goes to drugs instead of anything useful. The guy just gets by with his disability payout, doesn't work or do anything productive. Not that he did before but I feel like I gave him an excuse to do nothing.

Out of the many people I have introduced to oxycodone 4 have ended up in rehab and with a bad addiction plus a ruined life in some cases. That is not something I like to think about.

The way I look it, if after explaining how bad addiction can be and how easy it is to get there, they're still really set on trying it, it's better that they do it with me than someone else who isn't willing or able to help them if there's bad side effects. Shooting up is the same; they're addicted and want to try it, they're going to. It can either be with me, who will supply clean works and teach them proper technique, or other people who will give them dirty hep-c needles (fucking d___...). It's not always easy, especially since when this most frequently came up for me, it was young teenage girls when I was much older. But ultimately it was the right thing to do. I wouldn't want to be the first giving them any hard drug, but that never came up.
What was really sad was an ex-gf that just didn't listen. I introduced her to the needle (she was already addicted), and hammered in using clean rigs. Never even let her use mine despite me being clean and us never using condoms, just to reinforce the habit. Took her with me to buy them at stores so she'd be able to get them without me. Didn't listen and got HepC a few months after we split.
Then there was the ridiculously young girl... I knew the only other guy she knew that was good at the time and was an IV user. This guy was scum; wouldn't give her a clean needle (and had hepc, among other multiple stds), would definitely rape her if she passed out (and even if not, would absolutely try to take advantage of her being fucked up despite being more than twice her age), wouldn't do shit if she OD'd. It was bad enough hooking her up, but when she really wanted to try shooting up? Fuck, what was I supposed to do. Her parents couldn't stop her even if I was inclined to tell them; she'd been busted by them for being addicted countless times. I couldn't say no, knowing she'd head straight to shitbags house and ask him. And I tried and tried to explain the dangers and that no matter what she thought, it wouldn't be just this once. But she was undeterred. Sweet girl too, barely into puberty... her older sister (how I knew her; sister was my age) let her get addicted. It was one thing with the other girls, they were at least 15-16, but this girl, shit.. ultimately though, better to have her first time with me, who'd keep her alive, safe, and not try to fuck her.

I'm new I just registered I'm not too sure on how to use this but I'm trying to find the correct place, category where I want to (post) ask my questions if anyone could help guide me I guess??? I would be so much appreciated. I have questions about smoking meth for my first time. HELP! So many questions I need answers to please!

Last edited:
I never have and I won't ever share with a first timer.

The first time I used it was with my husband, who had been a daily user for a number of years prior. I remember him standing beside me at the bathroom sink with a line laid out on a mirror and he looked at me and said " I wish you wouldn't do this." I didn't listen to him and I did it anyway.

I have never once blamed him or held him responsible for the addiction I now have, I know, even today, that he still feels a little bit responsible for my habit.

I've introduced people to psychedelics and had amazing experiences as a result.

I did share benzos with another friend who has anxiety and also gave a couple friends some dihydrocodeine. I was worried about that slightly but years later no one became a fiending smackhead or benzo addict over being given a couple pills once.

I would never introduce someone to strong opiates, but I rarely use those myself anyway.

Oh and a couple mates have dipped into my Dexedrine prescription but that's not really a particularly dangerous or addictive drug.

I'm new I just registered I'm not too sure on how to use this but I'm trying to find the correct place, category where I want to (post) ask my questions if anyone could help guide me I guess??? I would be so much appreciated. I have questions about smoking meth for my first time. HELP! So many questions I need answers to please!

This thread wouldn't be the place to ask this, since its about feeling guilty for introducing drug naive people to drugs. If you have q's about meth shoot over to Other Drugs forum and post your q's there. BUT before you do that, use the search function to try and find previous posts on the subject. I know there is a Meth Mega thread, Stimulant mega thread, harm reduction/safe use meggathreads, even IV mega threads. I would be willing to bet 100% that any questions you have are already answered, you just need to utfse to find them.

Then, if you can't find what you need, start your own thread, mods can help you figure out which forum to go with, and if you dont put it in the right place they can usually move it to the correct forum. Just make sure you read the rules and guidelines before you start a new thread.
And also try not to "hijack" other peoples threads with posts more or less unrelated to the subject matter of the post:)

Oh, and welcome to bluelight! You've come to the best place to find help