• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ambien

dudunabo2002

Greenlighter
So, I usually have trouble sleeping sunday, because I always end up waking up late, and therefore I have trouble to sleep early. Is there any risks in taking 5mg Zolpidem before sleep in sundays? Is it going to affect my memory or my cognitive skills by any chance?

If you are just taking 5mg and then going to bed, and sleeping for 8hrs, it shouldn’t have an effect on your memory or cognitive ability. It is with long term daily use or using it recreationally that those issues become a concern.

A lot of studies have shown that it negatively affects cognition the next day, and you probably won't notice the effect.

Personally, I think my cognition is better after 8 hours of sleep with Ambien than not taking it and not sleeping. I would try it and see how it works for you. If you can get enough sleep without it, I wouldn't take it

Ambien is one of my favorite drugs... i do not get recreational value from it "well not anymore"... however... it is good to me on days where i upgrade my stimulant intakes...

It is worth mentioning that it does not help me with glass though... or when i take amps later than noon...

Ambien is one of my favorite drugs... i do not get recreational value from it "well not anymore"... however... it is good to me on days where i upgrade my stimulant intakes...

It is worth mentioning that it does not help me with glass though... or when i take amps later than noon...

Yeah ive noticed that benzos get me to sleep much easier than ambien at equivalent dosages on stimulant comedowns even though ambien puts me to sleep easier on sober days.

OP asked about Ambien. Ambien works very well, from personal experience. If Ambien is used on a as needed basis, it shouldn’t cause any cognitive problems. You still need to be careful. Everyone’s body chemistry is different.