• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Candyflipping

Wondering the proper dosage. Over a year ago I used to abuse molly, my normal initial dose would be between .25 - .35, I do NOT want to take a dose that high ever again. I'm afraid that since I'm used to such a high dose that I'll barely feel .15. Do you think it's a waste to take that dose?

Haha, your original post is probably the laziest I've ever seen.

MDMA tolerance isn't permanent IME (unless you're experiencing the 'lost magic' thing, which seems separate from tolerance... presumably not though).

Both dosage and timing of both drugs are very important factors with a candyflip.

The way I do it is to take the acid, let it peak for 3-4 hours, then as the acid peak is coming off, take what I'd consider to be a standard dose of MDMA (i.e to get me fully up, but not too mashed; so for me that's 130mg). This is a very utopian, hedonistic psychedelic state of being. The process of regaining your ego after being put through the mill with acid is a very particular, special and beautiful experience.

The other way to do it, which a lot of people seem to do even though imo it is far inferior, is to stack the acid and MDMA peaks i.e take the drugs closer together. This makes the experience exponentially more intense, so you may want to take less than you usually would. It is a far more messy and intense experience. Like when you're really fucked on MDMA and don't know what's going on, except you're on LSD.

I'd say take a standard dose of MDMA - not too much, just enough to be up - and adjust the intensity by lowering the LSD dose and/or altering the timing.

Like Nick Sand advocates. Which is how I personally do it and advocate also. I'll take a solid dose of mdma. Let that take over and experience the love for a good couple of hours, get myself into a psychedelic submitted and no inhibitions mindset, which is what mdma does to you. Then I will take a HEROIC dose of lsd around 1000-2000 micrograms and have the most beautiful and raw psychedelic experience. Your ego is already submitted to the psychedelic experience leaving your mind open to the raw intensity LSD offers leaving no body load and pure bliss never overlapping or interfering with each other. Just amazing, lucid synergy and the mindset to create one of the most beautiful lsd experiences you have had. I am not advocating my high dosage or suggest that by any means. I am very experienced with Lucy and thats how I enjoy. Take a dosage your familiar and comfortable with.

I never needed anything heroic with this combination when in a large crowd of raving people - I would start with 100mg of MDMA and follow it with a single hit of acid couple hours later - no need to be psychotic, delirious and hyper stimulated while enjoying a mass party IMO :p

True. Was more referring to being in a comfortable area. Definitely not a rave. Use proper dosages when out in public.

I used to take about 3 hits of clean LSD wait about 30 mins then take 100-150mg of good MDMA. That would have me candyflipping my balls off. I always heard you wanna take them to where they both peak at same time. About 3-4 hours later I would redose another 100mg of MDMA and feel both effects for another 4-5 hours before I start to come down and feel exhausted. My tolerance to both drugs is fairly high. If you're not used to candyflipping it can become very intense very fast. I would try just 1-2 hits and 100mg MDMA and see where that gets you.

Personally I like about 3-400mcg of acid and then drop 150mg of MDMA or so at the 3.5-4 hour mark right as the acid as crossed the peak. Had them both peak together once and wasn't a horrible experiende but not exactly pleasant either

I'm thinking of doing 1 tab and 150mg , im not really sure how much ug the lucy is. I want to drop the m about 45 mins to and hour after I drop the L to avoid freaking myself out. I will be at a concert and I know if i just did acid by itself id probably freak out. People keep on saying to drop it at the 4 hour mark but I dont think I can wait that long, would waiting an hour be okay?

If it were me I definitely would wait to just get over the acid peak. Having them coming up at the same time put me in a fucked up head space and, on a completely separate note, made me realize I actually need a solid 6-8 months of counseling for a few areas in my life