• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Police Academy Question

N

Nonregistered

Do we have to invite family and/or friends to police academy graduation ceremony?

I suppose you don't; but if you graduated from police academy or any other type of training, school, etc. why wouldn't you want people who are your friends or family to be there?

feds! we've been rumbled guys, everyone go protocol zero asap!
may the lord have mercy upon our souls q=

Guest, do what you want. A special event like yours is an opportunity to bring people together that normally would not be together.

You can bring family together or ice them out. Technically, you can keep it a secret and only invite certain people. There is nothing wrong with that. It just takes a little extra planning

It’s nice to have a level headed harm reducer in the population.

To whom it may concern congratulations. Please have a blessed, level headed career.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Well said SK, we need more folks who understand harm reduction working in law enforcement.

keeping, I see you’re keeping silly as always <3

I can totally understand wanting this kind of thing to just be a personal experience, as family and friends can sometimes complicate things.

I do wonder whether this is something you feel you have to hide from loved ones though. That would be something worth exploring, but it’s not necessarily the same issue as whether you invite them or not. I’d ask your academy mates whether they’ll be inviting anyone and if they are, whom.

Well, personally when I had my police graduation ceremony I was... err.. erm... doesn't matter actually.

*whistles innocently*

feds! we've been rumbled guys, everyone go protocol zero asap!
may the lord have mercy upon our souls q=
Send them my way if they come back I like a challenge I will let them track me as I get off on human hunting.

I have a question about enrolling in a Citizens Police Academy didn't know where to ask really not worth it's own thread tbh.

Would two dwai's and an arrest for stealing five bucks of wine (no conviction but same village I would apply to the Academy in) prevent me from being accepted?

Should I just apply? Surely I don't want to call the station to ask that!

I have a question about enrolling in a Citizens Police Academy didn't know where to ask really not worth it's own thread tbh.

Would two dwai's and an arrest for stealing five bucks of wine (no conviction but same village I would apply to the Academy in) prevent me from being accepted?

Should I just apply? Surely I don't want to call the station to ask that!
I'm pretty sure two DWIs would disqualify you considering they would do an extensive background check before considering you for admission. Petty theft wouldn't help.

Why not just apply for BL modship? That way you can wear a pigsuit in the comfort of your own home without having to shoot anyone. Win-win.