• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

I am worried dhl have ceased my package after it got caught up for wrong address!

Deioflaje

Greenlighter
I ordered just 100g of kratom and the stupid FUCKS who put the original address on it missed out the flat number so there was only the street number and post code. I saw this on tracking info as it was coming in. Thinking it might just be shorthand and it would get here ok I just left it but no. They attempted to deliver yesterday and the updated tracking said delivery address was wrong so it went back to base.

So, in fear of incriminating myself, I hesitantly rang up early this morning and corrected the data on the address however I gave my full name on the call since he asked for it so this will fuck me won't it in terms of incriminating myself? because calling from home it will be clear I ordered it if it gets ceased and they say they record the calls so am I fucked? I can no longer plead ignorance can I if they give it to police and they have a recording of my voice and my full name since the advisor asked for it. Since he put me on hold for a while maybe he was asking his boss what to do and they ensnared me under the pretense it was for delivery of the parcel.

Initially I thought it would be sorted and go through ok with the updated details but now I looked at the order status and it says 'shipment on hold' with no more information given which seems very ominous. So due to someone's incompetence maybe some jobsworth has decided to take a closer look since it was coming from netherlands? I don't want to ring again to find out why it is on hold and possibly further incriminate myself.

What should I do now I can't claim ignorance if it has been taken in and they may well have a recording of the call of me wanting to receive the item? Is there any way to still get out of it if I am pursued about it? What could happen?

Last edited:
Most probably nothing will happen. They have drier lentils to soak.

Chalk it down to experience, and use a different delivery company next time.

Yeah I don't think much will happen. Also, it may still get delivered. A number of times I got paranoid about similar circumstances, but eventually it popped through the door.

The postal service and HM customs have MUCH bigger things to worry about that this...

I once got a package of valium from Germany intercepted (class C drug) and all I got was a letter telling me if I wanted them back I could go and fuck myself....

They don't care about small things ordered online (class As may be a different story though)

I once ordered a frozen turd from FUBAR. Unfortunately his opsec didnt include temperature control so i got a letter from customs saying they had "seized my shit and to perhaps send it in something better than a rolled up copy of Viz"

Nothing to worry about, you're only looking at five years max in a North Korean forced labour camp.