• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery Recovery journal

hehe cool that was what I was thinking. We have had this thing called "Budart" going around where I live though, so I wasn't sure if it was a similar sort of oddly spelled organization.

Finally going to refuge meetings at the heart of wisdom temple. Really enjoying it. Especially learning meditation.

Nice work. TBH their meditation instruction is hit or miss depending on who is leading it, but it's generally reasonably good. Anyways, glad to hear you're exploring your options with recovery support!

Nice work! Let us know how that relationship develops. My experience with it was that was very similar to sponsorship in AA/NA, just a little more relaxed and laissez-faire. Anyways, I'm always curious to hear about how the mentor relationship develops for folks.

Really like my sponsor, he's easy to talk to and very knowledgeable on the whole process.

Spent New Year's Eve sitting up till a few hours after sunrise singing peyote songs and praying. It was amazing! So glad I waited till I was clean. The whole experience strengthened my resolve to do better for myself and stay away from opioids.
Hands down the most spiritual thing I've ever done.:)

Last wendsday I overdosed, did a 10th of a gram for a tester. It must of had fentinal it is I seizures up and was dead for a while.
im having a hard time now that I'm clean cause I can get high easy and actually enjoy it. I got a lot of soul searching to do. Looking forward to the next peyote church coming up. Trying to keep my head up and not beat myself up to much

Can't sleep, don't seem to make it more than a weeek or two without screwing up. So tired of feeling this way.