Need info on GP Deca 250

Holly.3

Bluelighter
I'm a female triathlete. Spend lots of time in the gym training what should I know about GP Deca 250 before I start taking it?

Personally I think it's crappy gear but that's just me.

I'm assuming you know something about it since most females don't just hop on stuff like this. What info are you looking for and how will you be dosing it? Also, why deca and do you have any previous PED experience?

Guess the first question should really be what are you looking to primarily get out of it?

^^bingo. And injectable long ester for a first cycle for a chick??

I've been told the side effects are relatively easy and it's safe on the liver and female friendly.

Keep the dose very low. There will be a threshold where if you take more than that, you will get androgenic side effects. Voice cracking, hair growth, enlargement, etc. So if you are going to do it, start extremely low and taper up each week. If anything bad happens, go back to lower.

Deva is a burning compound. Women typically use it to put on mass for bodybuilding or whatever. It's not going to be a performance enhancer for the triathlon. If you want to inject, I'd consider primobolan. Promo may give you performance benefits, and it won't have many sides. Or injectable anavar. Or injectable Winstrol. Deca would not be my first (or second or...) choice if I were in your shoes.

Deca will definitely act as a performance enhancer for a triathlete.

You are correct it is pretty female friendly. If it were me, I'd go with any (one) of the following based off of my work with females or my friends that are competitors -

Deca 100mg per week, ideally split 2x/weekly

100mg Primo

Testosterone propionate 10mg every other day

Testosterone enanthate/cypionate 40mg/week

Anavar 10mg per day orally

Winstrol 10mg per day orally (would not recommend for you)

Could also use EQ at 50-100mg per week but I have less experience with this.

Obviously EPO is an option without the same risks as anabolics as well as low dose growth hormone or peptides.

Obviously you want to watch for virulization symptoms in which case an antiandrogen could help.

We've had a few female AAS threads before here, and NPP is certainly a wise idea.

OP I think you did an anavar cycle last time - how did that go?

I took the anavar based on its ability to be a fat blocker. It had minimal muscle mass gain

I took the anavar based on its ability to be a fat blocker. It had minimal muscle mass gain

Think you got some crappy anavar lol.

Hey, there's always anadrol - I've read studies of it being prescribed to women up to 200mg daily for long durations

Anavar is not intended to bulk you up.

Define bulk up. Will it throw 20-30lbs of shit weight on you like dbol (or deca imo)? No. can you easily put on 5-10lbs of quality weight in 8 weeks? Most definitely. The last couple females I've had run it put on 5-10lbs in 6 weeks with a moderate diet and dried out significantly.

As suggested, I think NPP would be a little better until you're familiar with the drug since it will clear faster if there are any issues and/or it will allow you to taper up faster while knowing what's goin going on. If it were me with your goals I'd do something like that and/or a low dose of test