Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(4-AcO-DPT/ various dosages) - retrospective / summary

nepalnt21

Bluelighter
here is a semi-coherent set of reports/ notes on my experiences with 4-AcO-DPT over the last month or so

#1)

40mg insufflated hcl, after a 20mg orally experiment 24 hours prior (actually, the oral 20 gave threshold effects, surprisingly... ppls faces became very... interesting and less familiar), added to a moderate helping of arylcyclohexylamine (very familiar with the ach state) led to a very strong ego dissolution. almost as if the tryptamine brought out a hole from nowhere near a hole dose of ach. not as visual as mushrooms can most certainly be at this level of inebriation. very disorienting, difficult to focus visually, and somewhat hard to focus tought.

#2) orally, about triple that (75 ish), plus a very light dose of 2'-oxo-pcm led to a state of the intensity of, say, 3.5g of psilocybe cubensis, or @2-3g of p. ovoideocystidiata. almost felt overwhelmed, but the intro peak led to a nice long cozy plateau. have no data on time, left phone back in civilization.

at comedown, cannabis brought everything back to peak mental intensity, while muting the vascular discomfort.

?€??€??€?$₱₱₱ø<<<<<<<<

unique. almost alien... blank slate, i feel as though i lead the trip, not the other way around. very spacey, feel lazy in mind, amped in extremities. maybe stuff for rolling in bed, but nature walks are very welcome.

∆∆∆∆∆∆°°°°°°°°°?€??€??€??€??€??€?||||||||||||||¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥* **

---------------------------------------------

experiment #4

haggard ass ghetto ass bicarbonate freebasing of the hcl (10-12 mg),
heat source: candle

>shot to a +2 over 4 min... +1 after 20, fairly baseline after 40, possibly leftover light stimulation)

want to not-so-ghetto basify and extract... felt dirty, but it may have been the quick shotup (even orally, extremeties get over-stimulatey... like a weird electricity that just doesnt set quite well with my harmonics or something... easy to ignore)

all research following a break of @ 1 week, aside from first entry.

one more experiment of 25 mg insufflated led to threshold mental effects, but still some visuals. cannabis smoked soon after peak brought the visuals out, and allowed for strong emotional catharsis over a deep conversation. could be very therapeutic, especially when combined with cannabis, which seems to bring out deep emotion.

my explanation of "peak": all psychedelic tryptamines, lysergamides, and phenethylamines follow the same basic (proportional) timeline... comeup leads quickly to a noisy peak, which subsides into a lesser intensity plateau over the main 75% of the trip (with its own chaotic peaks and valleys), leading to a gradual decline.

if you are familiar with digital sound processing, its like a karplus-strong plucked string emulation.

this compound in particular has a smooth hill for a comeup, and a very quick comedown.

anyway,

tl;dr drugs=good

substancecode_4acodpt
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_experienced
roacode_oral
roacode_vaporized
roacode_inhaled
roacode_insufflated
exptype_positive

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Thanks for posting this here, we don't see many 4-AcO-DPT reports. Sounds similar to my experiences with 4-HO-DPT except considerably stronger perhaps, I never got too deep with the hydroxy.

im just realizing all the errors... sorry bout that; when i edit posts using this device, the post will automatically delete; not sure why that happens...

Bluelight doesn't work too well on phones... they're working on a new mobile skin though that's supposed to have all the bugs fixed. But yeah, currently the biggest mobile site bug is that when you edit posts they delete. If you use a computer you can edit just fine though. Also there's some way to access the non-mobile site on your phone but I forget how because I never really use my phone for the Internet when I have to write stuff.

yeah, i ought to dig my cpu out of the closet anyway... need to make some music

one thing i think would be important to point out:

when i said "triple" the dosage, i thunked about appx. "triple" what i consider to be an appropriate intranasal dose for me and my partner when we have no tolerance.

so far, my rough draft dosage guideline (for me and my partner) is like this:

(in mg, threshold to very strong)

15-40 intranasally, 35-100 orally, 10-50 vaped free amine.

note: im not a doctor or pharmacist, just wanted to document my experience. any researchers ought to go easy on this, as the effects do seem a tad unpredictable.

Thanks for this information too, nepalnt21. :) Always nice to get more anecdotal details about these novel tryptamines.

glad to participate in the advancement of the brain/ cosmic sciences.

its a bit of a bitch to get into aqueous solution, but subsequent oral experiments lead me to prefer the dissolved into juice method. feels very clean.

one of my favorite materials ever, honestly.

You're not the first person I've heard say that, about this or 4-HO-DPT. I haven't really gotten much about of 4-HO-DPT myself yet but I intend to try pushing a bit deeper with it soon, it seems most people who really reach a satisfying level with it really love it....

What about it makes it your favorite substance? I have 4-HO-DPT, I haven't really broken through to anything too strong yet.

hmm... well, for one, the "shared consciousness" is opened up quite easily, which is a favorite realm to explore for my partner and i.

its not terribly smooth in the comeup, as compared to something like ald-52, which we find quite easy to transition into, but the "mindfuck" of some other psychedelics (lysergamides, mushrooms, dmt) isnt there (i can only handle so much mindfuck these days... gettin' old); instead, it seems to be replaced by a feeling of alienness and wonder, which is refreshing. and once the experience is in, the aesthetics and the headspace are quite rewarding to explore.

those things, and the short duration (which makes it a one-night affair; no next day anything to interefere with my job) mark it as a high asset in my ledger.

Cool, thanks for the response. :) I have a few hundred mgs of 4-HO-DPT left, I think next time I use it I'm gonna go for a hefty oral dose. I've only tried it nasally up to 40mg so far.

Thanks man! Just FYI, we're not going to prune TR at all, except maybe go through and remove all the locked threads which were closed because they weren't really trip reports. So no need to bump to save, but I like it when they get bumped anyway because it's either a blast from the past or something I haven't seen before, and I get a chance to tag it if it hasn't been tagged yet. :)

oh sweet! yeah, reports are a nice thing to have around. thanks for the tip!