• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Prazepam and Phenibut

Proust22

Greenlighter
Hello,

I am taking 10mg of prazepam once a day at night these days and I wanted to know if I can take phenibut for one day, something like 750 or 1000mg, if I don't take prazepam the previous night for example

can anyone help me with this pls ?

These two can actually be taken together if you want, but you will most likely feel much more sedated than usual. I would say a good dose would be anywhere under 1000mg of phenibut, and i would advise taking it early in the morning because it takes a while (up to 4 hours) to kick in and has a half life of effect of about 20 hours.

These two can actually be taken together if you want, but you will most likely feel much more sedated than usual.

i don't know much about either substance but please bare in mind Proust22 (one of my fave authors btw) that its best to always avoid mixing any two sedatives, especially benzos, as the sum of both parts always becomes more powerful than the individual high of either of them and overdoses are common; we've lost many Bluelighters recently to combinations like these.
take care.

Prazepam is a very light benzo 10 mg = -5mg valium, i wouldn't stop the prazepam cold turkey though, if you take an average dose of phenibut that should be fine.
Be careful not to make a habit of taking phenibut though, i heard the withdrawal symptoms are horrible!