• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Another Angle on online opiates

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaytripperX

Greenlighter
Let me attack this differently. No links for illustration this time and I can comprehend why it’s against rules. It could be spamming.
I have done my own research, though not exhaustive. I have read two accounts of men who were able to purchase narcotics through online pharmacies without a prescription....one in Mexico and one in India. I have read three or four other accounts that claim online pharmacies are outright theft scams or the quality of the drug is too questionable to risk. Nothing concretely conclusive however. I reasoned that Bluelight could shed a whiter light on this topic through user experience or research. TIA.

Bluelight just isn't the place for this type of discussion bro. Whether you're posting links for not. Sourcing topics just aren't allowed.

Ok. My apology. I will try to ascertain to a better understanding how to utilize the forum. My intentions were not purposefully inappropriate.

It's not only that it could be advertising/spamming, there are many reasons Bluelight doesn't allow vendor discussion or sources....Bluelight is a harm reduction focused site/community.....we don't assist people in getting high or obtaining/using drugs, only in assisting folks do so more safely/responsibly....the other thing is if we have people discussing such things, it brings heat to our site/community- public scrutiny, possibly government interference, etc...so just not good altogether for us.

As for your query, no, you should not trust online pharmacies advertising scheduled narcotics- especially if you're in the United States, where such activity was illegalized about a decade ago. They are indeed scams- and they DO have people make false posts such as the "accounts" you speak of, in order to lure folks like yourself in.
Dark web is really only possible bet, but I wouldn't recommend it. And of course that's always a gamble too (and in several ways- getting burned by your proprietor, or legal trouble- just to name a couple). Not really many good (or especially safe) options....
Sorry man.

-PA

Good post, PA. Thanx. It appears to be a fork in the road for me and the choice being made for me, vis a vi, the nonexistence of the opportunity, is obviously the far better road to travel. This site must have evolved quite a bit since I was first a member because recreational drug use was overtly glorified here in those days. I have noticed just from a casual perusal of the thread titles, somewhat of a shift in the moral compass, as you say. Gods blessings on your efforts to rehabilitate the great unwashed.

Good post, PA. Thanx. It appears to be a fork in the road for me and the choice being made for me, vis a vi, the nonexistence of the opportunity, is obviously the far better road to travel. This site must have evolved quite a bit since I was first a member because recreational drug use was overtly glorified here in those days. I have noticed just from a casual perusal of the thread titles, somewhat of a shift in the moral compass, as you say. Gods blessings on your efforts to rehabilitate the great unwashed.

for someone as intelligent as yourself i'm surprised you would throw your money away on these scam sites man; can you not just go pick up?

Doesn’t even the smallest chance of you getting drug charges stemming from a dumb dumb choice to place a chance order online scare the shit out of you? Why can’t you just go down into the city and mingle with the destitues to score?

Status
Not open for further replies.