• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ever get fed up with a drug?

Yes. I got bored of heroin and I quit. I tried it 2 months ago again and it didn't work its magic on me even tho it was top quality. I think i just moved on from that. That and 2 years of abstinence.

heroin. its only fun at first.

weed. geting burned out wake n bake gets boring.

meth/molly. the comedown is just not worth it.

Last edited:
Has happened to me with 3 different drugs. First mdma/xtc, used everyday for 2+ years. I was fed up with how depressed it had me and the general shitty feeling from using everyday. Quit and never went back. Next cocaine, heavy use for 2 years everyday, same deal as the mdma, just got fed up with the way I felt mentally and physically (my nose was in rough shape). I quit that shit and never went back. Last is opiates, which I abused for 10 years with only a 2 week break the entire time. With the opiates tho it was different, this stuff helped me get to a good point in my life actually, but eventually I started to experience reverse effects. Like all the energy I used to get from opiates they now had me drained everyday. So I just got fed up with the fact that they werent working anymore and in fact were giving me bad side effects that I never had before. With all of those drugs though it got to the point of either start shooting up or quit, and I had my lines I wasnt willing to cross thankfully.

Alcohol hands down. The withdrawals and the seizures are the worst things I've experienced and I've experienced it a lot. The payoff is not worth it.

Alcohol makes my heart feel "Skippy" in a disconcerting fashion. I also break out in rashes/ hives after drinking the night before but I already had an issue with that if I eat shitty food since I have eczema, it's just worse with booze each time I use it now.

Yeah with amphetamine, after wasting 5 days doing useless shit and chasing that dopamine high I get fed up and stop.

Yeah with amphetamine, after wasting 5 days doing useless shit and chasing that dopamine high I get fed up and stop.
coke works though. just divide the doses strategically, never overdo it. amphetamine only works like 36 hours before i need a benso

coke works though. just divide the doses strategically, never overdo it. amphetamine only works like 36 hours before i need a benso

Over the years I've noticed amhpetamine don't cause any anxiety anymore, when I started to use it, it caused lots of paranoia and anxiety. Something maybe have changed in my brains. I try not to skip every night sleep, so that helps too and I try to eat every day. I don't do meth much just regular amphetamine. It makes me calm, but also lazy and I just listen music and lay down all the time, who said amphetamines makes you hyperactive?, hehe.

But yeah coke is better in every way, it gives more natural stimulation. It's just so expensive.

Adderall it got to were instead of euphoria and feeling on top of the world I'd just panic worse than ever, it made me completely sad and dysphoric, go days upon days without sleep (which I'm ok with if I enjoy the drug), hallucinations, fever, extremely high bp + heart rate, aggression, irritability, teeth grinding, severe migraines, loss of smell in one nostril from constant snorting, ungodly high doses to avoid comedowns and then the comedowns would have all this but far far worse. I switched to Dexedrine and love amphetamines again even with the side-effects the high's actually worth it for me.

Alcohol
Benzos
Responsible mdma/mda use
Opiates because of the life style that comes along with it for me.

Kinda gettin there with weed..