• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What to do when neither drugs kicks in

Kwilli

Greenlighter
I have depression 2 and anxiety(social anxiety too) for 1 year now.I started to take anti-depressants named Floxet(Fluoxetin)in august 2016, before that everything worked well.Then i started to feel nothing from MDMA.I kept taking mdma and i didn't feel anything i didn't understand why this is happening so i kept taking pills thinking maybe i just need more pills or they're bad.I took like 5 before i got to know that antidepressants can turn off the effects of mdma so i just stopped taking the antidepressant (i know this was a mistake now)and i waited little bit, when it still didn't kicked in i waited more and take one again. I even waited almost 5 months and still nothing happened i don't have euphoria, good feelings,willing to dance, only jaw clenching and bit bigger pupil, I just sit alone in boredom and scrolling through my phone.Alcohol makes me feel down too.Weed is known to be a bad combo with depression and anxiety so i understand that one.Amphetamine has the same effect as MDMA .While i'm sober i don't feel like before i started to take antidepressant, i have a crappy mood, i exercise daily and play basketball but it doesn't change much.People told me that i might have some serotonin problem and I should take Rhodiola and ashwaganda. My friend thinks that i just telling myself that i won't enjoy it and i have a bad approach to it.
reminder:It's not just MDMA.It's shitty on speed, alcohol and kinda when i'm sober
Every substances that i take are sure that what they should be.

What do you think?

I'm new to this forum, i didn't find any post that answers my questions but if there's one please send it to me, thanks.Sorry if my English is bad

How long were you on fluoxetine for? A year? If that's the case, it shouldn't have such a profound impact on your ability to roll anymore. SSRIs are known to cause a sometimes long-lasting dampening effects but after a year on them it shouldn't take 5 months to at least show some improvement. My guess, and it is a guess, would be to test your drugs. I suspect there to be something wrong with the quality. Buy a testkit and first of all make sure it is in fact MDMA you're taking. Don't know if anyone with personal experience of SSRI's + MDMA or even fluoxetine + MDMA could confirm or deny but I don't think it should still have this effect 5 months after a fluoxetine course ended so I think the drugs are the problem

I stopped taking it in march 2017 so it was an 8 month period.My friends are rolling with the pills and the speed , i looked them up on pillreports they're containing MDMA didn't tested by myself but they're probably good.