Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Comparison 3-HO-PCE/PCP and 3-MEO-PCE/PCP

doppelgänger1

Bluelighter
Hi,
has anyone tried all four of them (or at least more than one) and can give me some insight on the differences?
How similar are the hydroxylated ones to the methoxylated ones?

I've tried only 3-meo-pce/pcp mainly intranasal and I can tell you that they are basically a stronger and longer lasting version of K (2-3 full hours compared to 1/1.30 hours) with a certain serotonergic effect. I can't say if if it's because of some Serotonin reuptake inhibition activity or they are agonist of 5HT2a receptor but I can tell you that if mixed with weed you can really feel the trippy side, really strong to the point of the alice in wonderland syndrome. These compounds are really maniacals, 3meopce is more gentle in this sense than 3meopcp and a little less stimulating (I consider the first better over the latter for the first time).

check out psychonautwiki's page for more of the effects: https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Dissociatives

I've tried them all except 3-HO-PCE (because it seems to get the worst reviews of the 4). Of them all, my favorite is 3-MeO-PCE because it is the warmest and most psychedelic. It reminds me of the baseline plateau euphoria and calm of MXE, without all the wonkiness. It's also the least potent of them, though it's still quite potent. It's somewhat empathogenic and very comfortable/functional and even when I accidentally took a very high (unmeasured) dose once, and had no idea what was going on, and couldn't even really tell what I was looking at, I had a big smile plastered to my face.

3-MeO-PCP was my favorite for a while because it can lead to some seriously manic thought patterns, but in my opinion is it a deceiver. It alters your thought process in a really subtle way that you can't always tell. You always feel a lot more sober than you really are on it. It has quite an edgy quality to it. I have seen a number of people really lose the plot of 3-MeO-PCP. A BLer who hasn't been around in a while once went outside in a snowstorm without shoes on and got frostbite and I believe someone found him and brought him in... he remembers doing this and thought it was appropriate behavior at the time. You have to be really careful with 3-MeO-PCP.

3-HO-PCP is kind of between the two. It's not nearly as thought-twisting as 3-MeO-PCP and it's very potent and rather calming. I like something about 3-MeO-PCE more though, it just feels nicer and smoother.

I've tried 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE, and 3-HO-PCP. Haven't gotten ahold of 3-HO-PCE yet.

I enjoy 3-MeO-PCP quite a bit, usually keep my doses between 2-15mg. I use it every so often, preferred route is insufflation.

I'm going to have do disagree with shadowmeister on the potency difference between 3-MeO-PCP/PCE. What I've found to be the case is that 3-MeO-PCE tends to feel a bit more euphoric on the comeup, leading one to want to redose, then ending up being overly dissociated because they are effectively equipotent.

3-HO-PCP I have the least experience with, but find to be very interesting. Definitely lacks the mania that the 3-MeO variants have, and is fairly clear headed and definitely sedating. I'll write more once I've experimented a bit more, probably within the next week.

3 ho pcp was literally way more potent and far more psychological than any other pcp variety I had I could function on 30mgs plus of 3 Meo pcp and 3 ho pce but like 8mgs of this stuff has me absolutely mind fucked the hallucinations are insane and it was one of the greatest experiences I ever had I shared some with my best friend and this really hot girl we were at a space junction in charge of galactic trade I was literally manifesting reality. I dosed 3 days in a row I went through infinite healing I feel so much better and I slept for 12 hours+ both days on the come down. Was dealing with a neuroma and it helped immensely with the pain.

I tried all four but not so sure whether they actually were what I bought em for because specially of the 3-MeO-PCP I had different batches with entirely different effects. I loved 3-MeO-PCE but in me it had a duration of many hours, not just 2-3 but rather 6-8 with some more consisting of aftereffects), it is indeed very warm and fluffy. My first dosage felt actually not just warm but hot, yet in a very comfortable way, reminded me of my early DXM trips where I would be comfortable outside in winter/snow with just a thin jacket because of the ramped-up metabolism. Problem with 3-MeO-PCE was that it came with physical inhibition, e.g. I couldn't speak anymore on a regular dose of it. This abolished the social side of this drug.

One 3-MeO-PCP variant I had felt like a woodhammer dissociative, not psychedelic at all and just heavily dissociative, a bit like I suppose MK-801 to be. Other batch was very psychedelic and threw me directly into one of the very few holes I ever had. This batch was also much more potent and hard to dose correctly. Soon after I overshot the dosage and ended up in emergency care. I can't stress enough how relevant a microgram scale is when experimenting with such potent chemicals.

The x-HO-x ones are supposedly opioids with relevant affinity to the mu opioid receptor but they are also very different from a non-opioid disso + an opioid. The latter was an interesting, euphoric combination (not so or differently euphoric though than deschloroketamine+meth) while the x-HO arylcyclohexylamines felt somewhat off and blunted, I didn't like either of them.

But my winner so far is 3-MeO-PCE. Yet not as good as methoxetamine, and quite different.

I tried some supposed 3-HO-PCE and it was horrible. I have a hard time even describing it, only that it was bad. Each experience felt like a combination of a disso, mild psychosis and dysphoria. I remeber it giving me suicidal thoughts, which is highly abnormal for me. It had some interesting open eyed hallucinations, I guess, but every time I snorted a large dose was me wishing it would end for 2-3 hours until I started coming down.

I can only assume it was a bad batch, because it came from a random new seller on the dark net. Probably didn't like it himself, and was reselling it to unsuspecting buyers.

I went through 250mg of it and hated almost every experience. Low doses were... OK when added to other drugs.

I'm not familiar enough to compare it to other dissos because I've only ever done ketamine and MXE which were 1000x better.

Last edited:
Did 3 ho pcp smell like wintergreen tobacco chew when you snorted it mine was white small crystals easily broken up, but a handful of dissociatives have a distinct mint like flavor well at least most of my favorite ones but a few of them are just chemically flavor.

3-ho-pcp is the only disso that consistently have produced me disphorya, mindfukery and bad vibes too.

I only have explored it like 2 or 3 times. It´s like there´s something doomed in this 3-oh-xx

Having 3-meo-pce and DMXE at hand, probably I wont be touching the 3-ho in years

3-ho-pcp is the only disso that consistently have produced me disphorya, mindfukery and bad vibes too.
Interesting, maybe my shit wasn't so bad but 3-HO-PCx isn't so great. Just bad vibes all around with what I had.

Definitely made me numb and hallicinate but the entire time I felt dysphoric and negative thoughts. Nothing like a fun experience.

I quite enjoy 3-ho-pce, but there were some bad batches around early on. It's a nice, warm and sedating disso for me.

The hallucinations we're the most realistic hallucinations I've ever had in my life I was literally molding reality with my voice and hands. I can't get over how amazing this stuff is especially with other people.

I quite enjoy 3-ho-pce, but there were some bad batches around early on. It's a nice, warm and sedating disso for me.
I didn't like 3 ho pce much it was too clearheaded and the dissociation was really clean but it made my chronic pain a bit worse on the come down but I mean like that was way better still than most drugs I would do so like I still did it all, I even went on a 2 week binge on 3 ho pce once

Did 3 ho pcp smell like wintergreen tobacco chew when you snorted it mine was white small crystals easily broken up, but a handful of dissociatives have a distinct mint like flavor well at least most of my favorite ones but a few of them are just chemically flavor.
couple months old so which one is looking like crystals with minty drip when taken intranasal and more dissociative than psychedelic or hard to go in some k-hole state or even no such oev rather just like little separation and feeling warm and anesthetic also can sleep after, looks like DCK (duration) but i tried only Ket before so defo not PCP i think?