• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Respect the clonazolam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captainsafety

Greenlighter
So i keep reading about people's experience with this chemical and saying its very dangerous and to stay away. I have used it on occasion to no ill effect. I think people are jumping into the deep end with no ability to swim. All the bad reports I hear of people eyeballing it and blacking out. Or mixing with xanax. Wtf. You cant eyeball 1mg let alone the .25 or less you should be starting with. If you have basic math skills and a little self control I think you could safely use it once in a while. It is like a super benzo. It doesn't need to be mixed. Its more potent so take less. A weed scale will not measure it. It must be volumetrically dosed(everclear recomended). All you have to do is measure 1L per 1g. If you have less, then for every 1mg do 1ml. Then slowly titrate dose up from less than 1/8 ml. Don't increase dose for at least 2 hrs. At .25 you should feel it. And .5 you might be kinda wasted. You want to titrate slowly in case you batch was overdosed or you are sensitive to it. You shouldn't need more than .5 and this is a once in a while kind of drug. If you don't know about volumetric dosing then you have no business buying powder.

All you have to do is measure 1L per 1g. If you have less, then for every 1mg do 1ml.

I'm just going to be the annoying pedant and go ahead: 1 g per 1 l already is 1 mg/ml.

At .25 you should feel it. And .5 you might be kinda wasted. You want to titrate slowly in case you batch was overdosed or you are sensitive to it.

Most vendors sell at >90% purity, and a starter dose of 0.25 mg is considering around that purity. So even with 100% purity, taking 0.25 mg wouldn't result in a significant increase in effects, and there's no way of going above 100%; the opposite case is more likely where your substance is below 90% and you get lessened effects from 0.25 mg. If your vendor put more substance than advertised - for example 600 mg instead of claimed 500 mg - then that is easily remedied by weighing your product before dissolving it. You should weigh your drugs in any case, whether suspicious or not.

Otherwise the usual responsible use rule applies: start low, wait enough time to come back to baseline, and only then redose or go higher.

I was just going to close this. I respect that you're trying to help the community with your warning and we really appreciate that kind of sentiment, but the thread doesn't really bring anything new or helpful that people don't already know. One must be safe when experimenting with drugs in general. If they can't respect basic safety or otherwise can't understand it, then that's there problem and you're right, "they have no business..." using drugs in the first place.

There have been issues with people overdosing on RC Benzodiazepines for years now. It's been one scare after the other really, starting with that dreaded Phenazepam flood a while back. It wasn't even as hyperpotent as some of these newer ones, but what really drove people crazy was the fact that you could order a gram of it at a time. It really had little to do with the potency in my opinion. With these mail-order vendors, you're presented with an essentially limitless, in-your-face supply of high-potency Benzodiazepines and Benzodiazepines on their own are a recipe for disaster for many addicts, whatever the place, time or situation.

Everyone does need to be safe and only measure potent compounds like this with the appropriate equipment, that is, scales that are capable of measuring in Milligram quantities.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.