• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Did I used too much?

Budal202

Bluelighter
Did I took too much?

Hello guys. I'm having trouble writing because I've just stay up all night and I'm in a horrible comedown of cocaine. I've used cocaine a few times in my life, but never above 1g. Last night I decided to buy 2g and I ended up snorting everything from 5pm to 4am. It turns out I'm feeling kind of weird right now, besides being shaking and very anxious. The cocaine cost relatively cheap, I believe it was not a very pure thing, but I'm afraid it caused some brain damage, the comedown is unbearable, and it seems that I do not find any reports of people that used that amount. Is it 2g that big of a dose? I had no overdose, but a lot of shakiness, and a blurred vision.
I Feeling pretty normal besides the shaking and the comedown but I'm afraid that i used too much and that fucked up my brain.
Can anybody help me?

Last edited:
The cocaine must be cutted. Also your brain lacks of Dopamine/Serotonin now, this is why you feel so shitty now (beside the cutting material). Many MDMA users are taking 5-HTP after their session. I do not know if it helps also with cocaine comedown. The cocaine users I know are drinking a lot of beer after their session. I also do not know if it is recommended. But this is what I would do. Also one beer would be really good IMHO, because of the minerals.

In my opinion, if the 2g was too much (in case of health riskiness) you would feel it while the session not afterwards (if it was really cocaine). The cocaine fucked up feeling afterwards is normal, especially on higher doses.

Rantanplan, thanks for your fast answer. I'm algo having trouble typing and my speech is a little bit draggy, but I have not slept yet. Do you think this normal for comedown too??

yeah, benzos or quetiapine(seroquel) will bring you down. quetiapine will bring you down super quick and have you sleeping in no time. Yes, alcohol works as well, but raises cardiovascular risks already present with cocaine. That said, I've used it plenty of times, it just takes a good little bit.

Not too long ago I bought a gram of coke of this girl I knew. When I got it i snorted a bit in the car and as soon as i snorted my face went all numb and I got a decent little rush. When I kept snorting it the high resembled some what of a meth high for me. I went throgh that bag very quickly. Perhaps coke isnt what its all cracked up to be? The next few bags i bought of her im sure she cut it down cause I got barely anyting off it. But yea i remember it left you with quite a nice come down which wasnt really necessary.

While it's possible that there was something dangerous in your alleged Cocaine, it's far more likely that your dealing with side-effects associated with the come-down phase. I would sleep, hydrate and eat before considering some of the more severe consequences. Cocaine come-down's are well known for being pretty horrific, especially when Alcohol is in the picture, which it usually is.

My point is not to worry until you've had a chance to recover from your usage. 2g of street Cocaine is not an extreme dosage, assuming that it's of relatively low purity as most Cocaine is. Get back to us after you recover a little bit.

Rantanplan, thanks for your fast answer. I'm algo having trouble typing and my speech is a little bit draggy, but I have not slept yet. Do you think this normal for comedown too??
The trouble with speech and typing is normal, because you are totally exhausted. As the other user suggesting, hydrate good with Magnesia and Vitamins and try to eat something with sugar. Benzo would be top notch, but I think you could not aquire it so fast, can you? Anyway I would drink a few beers, better than nothing :)

hey guys, i was able do sleep a little and I am feeling a little better, but rather sad. The cognition of movement and speech seems to be better too, mas but no a hundred percent.

So you guys thinks that 2g is not that much to cause permanent brain changes in the dopamine system? I'm so regretful now, I wish I never touched that thing.

yeah, benzos or quetiapine(seroquel) will bring you down. quetiapine will bring you down super quick and have you sleeping in no time. Yes, alcohol works as well, but raises cardiovascular risks already present with cocaine. That said, I've used it plenty of times, it just takes a good little bit.
I Have no Benzoz but I will try to get some alprazolam! I Know how it helps in this panic situations. Thanks so much for helping RDP89 <3

Not too long ago I bought a gram of coke of this girl I knew. When I got it i snorted a bit in the car and as soon as i snorted my face went all numb and I got a decent little rush. When I kept snorting it the high resembled some what of a meth high for me. I went throgh that bag very quickly. Perhaps coke isnt what its all cracked up to be? The next few bags i bought of her im sure she cut it down cause I got barely anyting off it. But yea i remember it left you with quite a nice come down which wasnt really necessary.
I think it's possible that was cutted because there was a slightly different taste than otter cocaines i've done, mas the effect was pretty much cocaine you now? Anyway, thanks so much for helping Zahal.

While it's possible that there was something dangerous in your alleged Cocaine, it's far more likely that your dealing with side-effects associated with the come-down phase. I would sleep, hydrate and eat before considering some of the more severe consequences. Cocaine come-down's are well known for being pretty horrific, especially when Alcohol is in the picture, which it usually is.

My point is not to worry until you've had a chance to recover from your usage. 2g of street Cocaine is not an extreme dosage, assuming that it's of relatively low purity as most Cocaine is. Get back to us after you recover a little bit.
You don't know much your post tranquilizes me. I am already feeling better after some hours of sleep, and i'm pretty sure i wasn't pure coke, so we could hope the best maybe. Are you a frequent user? Anyway Thank you Keif, you dont know how important this advises are for me, even being in the other side of the world. <3

The trouble with speech and typing is normal, because you are totally exhausted. As the other user suggesting, hydrate good with Magnesia and Vitamins and try to eat something with sugar. Benzo would be top notch, but I think you could not aquire it so fast, can you? Anyway I would drink a few beers, better than nothing :)
Yep, i am in the mission Benzos right now, trying to get some haha.

Thanks Rantanplan. I'll keep you guys updated.

2 g is nothing to worry about. Thats not enough to alter your brain enough to permanently change it.

2 g is nothing to worry about. Thats not enough to alter your brain enough to permanently change it.

Bud, it is very comforting to read this. But are you sure? Most of the people I asked said that 2g is a very high dose.

What do you think? Do you have any experiencies with this dosage?

anyway, thanks so much for helping, wish you the best.

Bud, it is very comforting to read this. But are you sure? Most of the people I asked said that 2g is a very high dose.

anyway, thanks so much for helping, wish you the best.
You have the normal paranoia after a "heavily" drug abuse. Do not worry, in two to three days everything is back to normal. And tomorrow you will feel way better. Just do what I mentioned before. Hydrate with water with Magnesium + vitamins and try to eat food.
So you where not able to acquire some Benzos?

Last edited:
You have the normal paranoia after a "heavily" drug abuse. Do not worry, in two to three days everything is back to normal. And tomorrow you will feel way better. Just do what I mentioned before. Hydrate with water with Magnesium + vitamins and try to eat food.
So you where not able to acquire some Benzos?

I will Rantanplan! It makes sense to be a paranoia, since i'm very paranoid myself, and I've been through hard times because of MDMA abuse.
i'm trying to get some benzos with a friend, cuz I live in Brazil and it's very hard to get without prescription, but it would definitely help me to calm down right?

but it would definitely help me to calm down right?
For sure. But speak to yourself - this is just the normal paranoia. Nothing critical and to have a real worry. It is just paranoia. It sucks, I know - but as I said nothing to have a real worry.
Drink a couple of beers, this will help you enough, if you think it is too harsch for you atm.

snorting 2 grams within the span of 12 hours is nothing, you'll be fine. I have shot up an 8ball within the span of 3 hours and was fine

Guys I Just wanted to thank you all for the support. Your messages have helped me feel a lot more calm to deal with the situation, and for that I thank you very much. I'm already feeling much much better, all the symptoms went away, now I think it's just a matter of days for me to forget the scary information and be 100%.

I'll uptade in a week for future members who may be going through the same thing.

For sure. But speak to yourself - this is just the normal paranoia. Nothing critical and to have a real worry. It is just paranoia. It sucks, I know - but as I said nothing to have a real worry.
Drink a couple of beers, this will help you enough, if you think it is too harsch for you atm.

I got some clonazepam, there will be no insomnia for me tonight =D Thanks for the words of comfort and tips, I wish you all the best my friend.

snorting 2 grams within the span of 12 hours is nothing, you'll be fine. I have shot up an 8ball within the span of 3 hours and was fine
an 8 ball in 3 hours? You are Wonderwoman girl =D But it's very good to know that 2g is not that harmful. Anyway, I'll stay away from all drugs for a long time now. Thanks!

Last edited:
OP, it sounds like cain isn't the drug for you. I hate the stuff (any stimulant really) myself. It's a pretty instant panic attack trigger for me. I haven't even been able to smoke weed, eat acid, shrooms, etc...... since my 20s, which was some time ago. My screen name is downerhead for a reason ;)