• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 1800 MGS of Tylenol

Status
Not open for further replies.

dood42069

Bluelighter
I know, I know it was stupid.

Anyway, earlier today, I took 6 Tylenol 3's. (they are 30/300 cod./apap) I am not planning on doing this any time soon, but will 1800 MGS fuck up my liver? About 2 hours later, I took 2 more (I was high) and I was hoping that taking 2 later would not be as bad as taking 8 at once.

Also, how long do liver toxicity effects begin to show up?

Thank you for your info!

I don't think you have to worry as long as you don't make it a habit. I know I've taken around 2000 mg of apap and while it probably did hurt my liver I'm still fine and I just had doctors looking at my liver for the last few months, due to an infection, and after the infection passed they said my liver was completely healthy. I think 4000 mg is generally considered to be the point where you are causing great harm to yourself.

The vast majority of people can safely take 4g of apap over the course of a day. 1800mg would only engager your liver if you're also consuming other drugs that are hard on the liver or if you have a medical condition that affects liver function. Otherwise, you'll be fine.

As for signs and symptoms, by the time many people know they're experiencing liver failure, it's already too late and they'll need a liver transplant to survive. That's why it's always good to be careful around drugs that can be hard on your liver.

I dont think you have anything to worry about. 1800 mg is less then half of the limit you should take in a 24 hour period. As long as you dont do this constantly, you will be fine.

1800mg of APAP isn't too much, don't be doing it every day like. I can pretty much say for a fact that I've done CWEs with much more paracetamol in than that. It never really worries me unless I'm doing it from over-the-counter co-codamol because I know there's definitely enough paracetamol in there to kill me, but if I do a CWE with 30/500s (which is what I usually do), I don't worry about it because I only use ten and even 5000mg of APAP probably wouldn't do me in. A mate of mine took 5 60/500s and he was fine, just felt a bit sick. That's more than you had and we're just kids. I mean, I weigh about 30 pounds less than the average woman and I've probably had even more than 2000mg at a time out of desperation after a shitty CWE. You'll be fine lad

Ok, thank you for replies everyone! I dont have any liver problems and next time I consume a product with paracetamol, I will most definitely do a CWE. Its 4:20!!! Toke up everyone lol

(one minute late rip)

you'll be fine, but regularly taking similar doses of apap all at once could cause organ damage further down the line.
i think this thread has come now to its logical conclusion; toke up 420 blaze it.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.