L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Strange Fantasy That Only Happens While Tripping

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I'm bi normally so it isn't that aspect of it that seems strange to me at all. However, nearly every time I do psychedelics I have this fantasy about a friend of mine that I used to hang out with in high school but have since avoided one another due to a major falling out as friends (though I never liked him in that way). However, when we were 18 or so, we not only weren't friends anymore but basically he started becoming a complete prick and just suddenly stopped wanting to talk with me and just being an utter scumbag towards me. As a result, we kind of became worst enemies with each other...... and I never really saw him again in years. And the whole situation really pissed me off.

However, whenever I dose..... as I'm coming down, I have these strange thoughts of doing sexual things with him with me as the feminine one, but why? It doesn't make sense. I'm bi while sober, so that aspect isn't strange. What's strange is why I'd think of him that way under any circumstances as I don't like him at all in real life..... in any way, even as a friend. That's what's so strange here.

So, it just doesn't make any sense after I wake up though. It's utterly perplexing and rather perplexing to my sober self. Since I trip relatively frequently (though not excessively often, around every month or couple months), this has happened quite a few times....... though enough to make me just kind of scratch my head the next day.

Last edited: