L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

A question for younger single males

glassrain

Greenlighter
We are a married couple. Mid late 30s, experienced with swinging and 3-somes. The female is pan-sexual and the male is orally hetro-flexible in the very right situations only. We have been dabbling a bit in hot wife "picking up a guy for her to have sex with while he watches. And mixing that with some cougar-ing "more puma, shes to young to be a cougar. We are wanting to also play in some mmf or mmmf 3-4some type play, where the male half sucks the guys we pick up before during and after sex with her. She is mid 30s, looks late 20s, has a model perfect face and body and has ZERO issues finding guys who are or would be all in if they had the chance. In this situation if you were offered the chance, say at a bar, had a couple of drinks. Smoking hot chic starts flirting with you. Says she wants to take you home an f**k you all night, but, this is her husband, not only will he be there, she also wants you to let him suck you several times during the night. Would you do it?

im a 25 year old single male from nj and just from reading your little description of the night i am totally turned on, i would suck the guy if the female was watching/ making me do it

I would fuck her then just sort of go "errr, on second thoughts it doesn't actually matter about the blowjob. Right.. errr well I'd be best be off then".

Obviously at that point I'd make a sharp exit.

Last edited:
I would fuck her then just sort of go "errr, on second thoughts it doesn't actually matter about the blowjob. Right.. errr well I'd be best be off then".

Haha.

@OP, I feel like if you've already lured a 'young male' to come fuck your wife while you watch, then they probably won't care if you give them a blowjob. That being said, you can't win every time.

tranced said:

Lol, but have you really thought this through though? I mean he's gonna be there at the bar with you when she picks you up. You're gonna have to act turned on when she proposes a threesome. You're going to have to mingle with the guy too, maybe some gentle touching to get him comfortable enough to want to proceed with the thing. You're gonna have to act excited when he touches you back and not recoil or anything like that. You're going to have to fuck his wife while he strokes his cock watching waiting for a pause in the action to go down on you. Can you handle the proximity to erect masturbating penis and stay focused on your mission? Make the guy feel too excluded and the wife likely ain't havin' it. It takes a real level of commitment to pull an act like that off without getting a little play from the guy. Just sayin' in case you ever find yourself in this exact situation. Once you get yourself involved in these types of deals the polite thing to do is really to let the guy suck your dick a little. It's hard to fight the social conditioning and the crossing of wires that this will trigger in your brain.

Back a few years ago this would have been an instant "yes!" from me
. But nowadays I just don't know.

I used to think I was bi/heteroflexible but after various experimentations I've come to realize that my body simply just doesn't respond sexually with men very well. Honestly I would probably get there and attempt to do the thing but become limp and embarrassed. Possibly even before getting a chance to sex the woman because I'm somewhat timid about being sexual with people let alone with someone watching.

But of course I realize that I'm probably not like a lot of other men who are more easily turned on simply from the idea of sex.

The situation would have to be perfect for me to proceed. I still somewhat like the /idea/ of being sexually intimate with another man but considering my sexual timid feelings, I would require both the man AND the woman to be emotionally compatible and trustworthy. I don't spread my lovin' around to just anyone.

Yes I probably would do this as I'm bisexual and as long as I was attracted to both people or at least one of them, and they did not give out any major red flags/warnings signs, did not want unsafe sex, and people knew I was going with them in case something happened.

i'm straight, but honestly i am desperate enough for sexual encounters it wouldn't bother me to have a guy suck me off if it means i get the fuck a hot women.

its never happened before and i would be curious how i felt about it.

i would guess 80% of guys would have a similar attitude, most guys are not stuck up when it comes to having the opportunity to fuck.