Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Cocaine (160mg, orally) - Very Little Experience - A different kind of buzz

J

Jdjdjsiaiai2374

Intro/history of use and expirementing
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Alright, bear with me through the backround info because I feel it may be relevant to the report and my experience, so I've had an account on here for many years but this is something I can't take that risk with, I have PLENTY of experience with other substances, so I'd prefer to not try and name all of them. I've tried at least one of very TYPE of drug but usually more(2-6 of most types). However, I'm someone who likes to go a few weeks using, few weeks off, and due past events I know which substances I can't control myself with and therefore stay away from them, and whenever there's a new substance I feel like I'm losing control with I either stop it the day I have the realization or taper depending on circumstances. This substance will probably be one of those.The last thing I'd like to note is I'm beginning this report only a bit over an hour after my first dose so I will probably add to it.

I'm also more sensitive to a lot of substances for some reason.

Again for anonymity I'll keep this vague but I'm a fairly average young adult.

The report
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

So I heard a lot of mixed things about oral cocaine, but due to how annoying it can be to redose so often and also due to my low tolerance, I had to see for myself, and even though this is my own subjective experience, and it won't be the same for everyone, it may still bit of help a bit.

T- 1:00(estimated) I did my normal morning routine, supplements, a type of green tea, 2 pieces of toast and then took 1mg suboxone(I'm at 2mg a day but prefer to split it up) while starting to game.

T-0:00 I spent a very large part of the day prior doing this particular coke and it's the highest quality I've ever come across, I was feeling pretty bad when I woke up because of it but after food/supplements/tea/suboxone I felt pretty much back to normal. So I parachuted 160mg the night prior I was normally doing 2 30mg lines within 25-35 minutes of eachother(was more like 20mg in the beginning) so it'd be a smoother comeup then I'd wait until I was not baseline but until itd mostly worn off to go again. So considering bioavailability, smoother comeup and effects I figured 160mg might be a sweet spot.

T+10 ish minutes, started to feel the effects

T+25ish minutes effects were full blown, pretty much equivalent to sniffing it in my opinion, but the effect were a tad above my comfort zone so I had a small amount of benzo, I was getting shaky and my heartbeat was faster then normal on coke.

T+40 The benzo has done it's job, but still feeling good since it was such a small amount.

T+1:30(Time of posting)- Still feeling it but whenever I take a benzo to soothe it out it also wears out faster and I feel the comedown coming on soon. May supppelemt the initial dose with another oral dose soon, so far though, despite the lower bioavailability, I'm really liking the longer duration and not having to mess up my nose. Oral cocaine with accurate dosing is severely underrated, although I heard enough of it could burn a hole in your gut, I'd appreciate wether anyone could confirm or deny that.

substancecode_cocaine
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_inexperienced
roacode_oral
exptype_positive

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno about burning a hole in your gut, but back in the day I took cocaine orally a handful of times. Honestly, it didn't last as long as I was hoping (started to taper off ~ 1 hr or so), but it was slightly less fiendy than snorting line after line. I was looking for a way to economically justify buying the white, and figured that if I did it orally it might last longer and I wouldn't feel the compulsion to keep dosing. Didn't exactly work out as I hoped.

Coca leaves are a much better bet if you're craving an oral cocaine experience. No crash, less cardiotoxic effects.

I really really doubt it's gonna burn a hole in your gut. The reason cocaine does so much damage when snorted is because the lining of the nose is only meant to handle your snot, bombarding it with powders is going to damage the tissue.

Your stomach on the other hand is pretty robust, it already contains hydrochloric acid. It's built to handle all sorts of different food so I think it'll be fine.

Thanks for the post buddy. This is actually what we call a Trip Report, as it is essentially just a description of your experience with a given drug. With that said, I'm going to move this on over to Trip Reports.

Thank you for this post!! I always heard that oral cocaine was a waste because of the B.A., but when you look it up, the bioavailability is about the same for oral vs. insufflation. Also, it's said that you can raise the B.A. by taking ingesting something basic, e.g. baking soda. But I've still been sketched out to try it because of the waste rumors. And I really want to because snorting fucks my nose up, and rectal can have it's drawbacks, fuck rocking up and smoking, great high but so fleeting. So next time I think I'll give it a go with oral dosing.

Thank you for this post!! I always heard that oral cocaine was a waste because of the B.A., but when you look it up, the bioavailability is about the same for oral vs. insufflation. Also, it's said that you can raise the B.A. by taking ingesting something basic, e.g. baking soda. But I've still been sketched out to try it because of the waste rumors. And I really want to because snorting fucks my nose up, and rectal can have it's drawbacks, fuck rocking up and smoking, great high but so fleeting. So next time I think I'll give it a go with oral dosing.

Dude, if you're at all doubting the efficacy of oral Cocaine, you should definitely look up a product called Vin Mariani (Mariani Wine). It was a popular drink back before Cocaine became an illegal drug. It was simply Cocaine dissolved in Sherry Wine and as you can imagine, it was a very popular product endorsed by names as big as Pope Leo. Cocaine doesn't need to be dissolved in Alcohol to be orally active, but Cocaine and Alcohol do create a synergistic by-product of their combined use called Cocaethylene.

Basically, I don't feel that the product would have been nearly as popular if Cocaine was a waste by the oral route. There seems to be a lot of conjecture on the subject, but I was always under the impression that oral bioavailability of Cocaine was approximately 30% to insufflation's 60%. Another thing to bear in mind, when Cocaine was just another commodity like Tobacco, it might not have seemed so wasteful to cut your bioavailability in half. You could just go purchase more when you run out for a comparatively reasonable price.

Given how expensive Cocaine is these days, nobody wants to outright say "I'll cut my money in half by taking my Cocaine orally", but it does work and I have done it myself.

Also, it's said that you can raise the B.A. by taking ingesting something basic, e.g. baking soda.

The baking soda route is almost certainly a myth. Basically the logic behind it is turning the cocaine salt into cocaine freebase (also known as crack cocaine), which should make its absorption faster and better, because freebase drugs diffuse through membranes better than respective salts. The problem with that logic is that once it gets into the stomach, the strong acidity of the stomach will protonate the cocaine freebase into cocaine HCl within fractions of a second, because acid-base reactions in water are among the fastest reactions. Normal absorption through membranes is in the range of minutes, so the time the cocaine spends in freebase form in contact with membranes is negligible.

If you're really keen on trying (and I actually would love to know for sure!), try separately ingesting crack and cocaine salt/powder to see if you can feel any difference. Of course to make sure your results are accurate, you'd need to either make the crack yourself or make the cocaine salt yourself from the same amount of the other form you ingest in the other experiment, because purity differences etc.

^I was under the impression that the reason for introducing the Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) into the stomach prior to ingestion was simply to make the stomach environment more basic, as I was further under the impression, that the primary cause of the lower bioavailability was because the acidic environment was destroying a large part of the drug before it could be absorbed, not due to strict first-pass metabolism rules.

I really am not well-educated on the subject, so I'm really just talking out loud.

Alright so, I didn't realize/think of the fact that I wouldn't be able to edit an anonymous post, or even respond to it anonymously for that matter so I made a second account.

I did a bit more expirementing with the oral, compared to intrasal and oral is definitely more then half bioavailability, at least in my experience, I found a sweet spot between 90mg-125mg depending on the circumstances, which when you consider it being about double the duration, it being double the dose almost equals out, assuming you have the same experience as me and oral is equally as intense and enjoyable(I actually prefer it but I imagine that's not a popular opinion), also did a bit of reading and found this post on Reddit citing his source(but of course everyones different):

This is an old myth. Most newer studies show that the bioavailability of cocaine is almost as high orally as intranasally.

*Edit, and since some will ask for sources sooner or later:

"Our data suggest that the main reason addicts prefer nasal to oral cocaine dosing is faster absorption, enhancing the subjective effects rather than higher bioavailability."

Nasal mucosal versus gastrointestinal absorption of nasally administered cocaine. Fattinger K, Benowitz NL, Jones RT, Verotta D. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2000 Jul;56(4):305-10.

^I was under the impression that the reason for introducing the Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) into the stomach prior to ingestion was simply to make the stomach environment more basic, as I was further under the impression, that the primary cause of the lower bioavailability was because the acidic environment was destroying a large part of the drug before it could be absorbed, not due to strict first-pass metabolism rules.

I really am not well-educated on the subject, so I'm really just talking out loud.

Yeah, that was my understanding, not converting it to freebase which I doubt would happen since the baking soda makes your stomach fluid more basic, but still towards the acidic side. But I also am no expert on this, so I'm not sure.

I did try it, and din't feel a whole lot. Then I snorted some and still didn't feel much. "What the fuck is going on", I thought. Then I remembered I took seroquel for a comedown at like 8 in the morning, and being a dopamine antagonist it blocks the effects of cocaine. Which is why it's so good for stimulant comedowns. I knew all this but didn't think about the half life and it still being in my system.

I plan on testing again and seeing how oral works. Everything I've been reading basically says that the whole low oral bioavailability thing was a myth and the B.A. of oral administration is almost as high as intranasal.

Ah, acid-catalyzed ester hydrolysis then. Well, I guess raising the pH of the stomach may slow the decomposition a little, though off the top of my head I really can't tell how much a spoonful of baking soda would raise the pH, but it could raise the BA a few percent I guess.