Am I worried for nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baxwar1449

Greenlighter
I had to take a pre-employment drug screen at Concentra and I used my normal Quick Fix method, however I was pulled back to drop the UA about 15 minutes sooner than I expected. When I took the temperature reading the Quick Fix was at 109 degrees. Also this time I was only given three minutes instead of the usual 5 to piss in the cup. There was blue liquid in the toilet as usual so I was concerned about blowing on it to cool it off because only having 3 minutes. I panicked because I could hear the asshole outside the door, so I used about a half a Thimbles full worth of my saliva to cool it down. I'm talking less surface area then a dime amount of saliva. After doing another temp check I was at 101 degrees dumped it in the cup swirled it around and it came out a perfect 98 Degrees. Should I be worried about the very miniscule amount of saliva that went into the quick fix? I will also note that I had not smoked for 3 days prior to doing this and the entire week prior I barely smoked because I was out of green except for a little bit of pipe resin that I had. The last time I smoked a full Bowl was probably seven or eight days prior to this.. please tell me I am all good so I can quit stressing out.

Hi Baxwar, I'm sorry but the Bluelight User Agreement specifically forbids drug testing questions. At any rate try not to stress. It won't do any good, nor change any outcome. I know it's easier said than done.<3

Status
Not open for further replies.