• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello from Charm City

betheanchor

Greenlighter
Newbie here (though I’m a long-time lurker), currently in the lovely city of Baltimore. Here to learn myself as well as to help others (I have ~5 years experience w opiates and cocaine, especially h and methadone). So, hello everyone!

welcome man! and methadone is an amazing tool on the road to recovery, but don't get parked there!
subs are a great step down after 'done and then its a cakewalk ;) lol nah its hard work but id you want it, you can do it

welcome man! and methadone is an amazing tool on the road to recovery, but don't get parked there!
subs are a great step down after 'done and then its a cakewalk ;) lol nah its hard work but id you want it, you can do it
Thanks! I actually recently started coming off the methadone after about a year at the clinic, yes I feel shitty at times, obviously, but I also feel a lot better mentally, if that makes any sense. I don’t nap all day anymore hah.

Feel free to share you story in SL mate, we have more gab one person who has come off methadone as well as people who are doing well on the treatment. You’d be in good company :) well you’re in good company anywhere on BL actually ;)