View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2c-b-fly plugging no effect

orangelicker

Bluelighter
Hey, it has been awhile since I’ve been on these forums but here is my question (since I couldn’t find the info I need with any searching):

What would be the best way to consume about 20mg of 2c-b-fly? I obtained 3x10mg “tablets” just a little bigger than a “microdot” would be, and I figured rectal administration would give be the best absorption & effects. Imagined one 10mg crushed up & dissolved in a couple mL water would be similar to 20mg oral.

However, no effects were noticed. I can’t figure out why. I believe the vendor is reputable & that the tablets I got are what they should be, but it seems odd to me.

Is there something I’m missing? Should be active plugged, yes? Are these better taken orally? I have 2x10mg left, and I was planning on just taking the entire 20mg orally if that should be effective. Thanks

Also, I guess I did not consider that I am prescribed Cimbalta (duloxetine) for its SSRI antidepressant effects. This is probably why I had no effects. Does anyone have info for that? How long would I want to wait after not taking any ssri before taking the fly?

The SSRI you ate on most likely filled or nullified the effects of the 2C-B-FLY.
Also, did you test your pills with a reagent test kit to verify it is 2C-B-FLY???

Most psychedelics should work rectally.

In my experience, 2C-B-Fly is very unpredictable when it comes to consistent dosing and especially in conjuncture with other drugs. It's pretty benign by itself and as for plugging ROA - I felt it less than when eaten, although the come-up was way shorter. It manifested itself fiercely in combination with a couple of 4-substituted tryptamines and some amino acids - it was out of control to say the least. By itself, without anything else, its pretty benign, up to 20mg oral but even cannabis may bring out the "beast" it seems.

I recommend taking it orally, personally the best trip on this substance was a combo of 15mg of 2C-B-Fly and 15mg of 4-AcO-MET, preloaded with Agmatine, Phenibut and Magnesium.

I also do not recommend to take a lot of 2C-B-Fly as it has a strong binding affinity to 5-HT-2B receptor (Ki values are 0.9nM for 2C-B-Fly compared to 30nm for LSD, 4.1nM for Fenfluramine, 3.9nm for DOB, 3.6nM for 6-APB) that might result in some negative cardiovascular event.
Ki values are from https://pdsp.unc.edu/databases/pdsp...=&KiLess=&kiAllRadio=all&doQuery=Submit+Query

Also, I guess I did not consider that I am prescribed Cimbalta (duloxetine) for its SSRI antidepressant effects. This is probably why I had no effects. Does anyone have info for that? How long would I want to wait after not taking any ssri before taking the fly?
At least a week, the longer the better. Stopping SSRIs might not be a good idea since it was prescribed to begin with - but it's your call.

Last edited:
In my experience, 2C-B-Fly is very unpredictable when it comes to consistent dosing and especially in conjuncture with other drugs. It's pretty benign by itself and as for plugging ROA - I felt it less than when eaten, although the come-up was way shorter. It manifested itself fiercely in combination with a couple of 4-substituted tryptamines and some amino acids - it was out of control to say the least. By itself, without anything else, its pretty benign, up to 20mg oral but even cannabis may bring out the "beast" it seems.

I recommend taking it orally, personally the best trip on this substance was a combo of 15mg of 2C-B-Fly and 15mg of 4-AcO-MET, preloaded with Agmatine, Phenibut and Magnesium.

I also do not recommend to take a lot of 2C-B-Fly as it has a strong binding affinity to 5-HT-2B receptor (Ki values are 0.9nM for 2C-B-Fly compared to 30nm for LSD, 4.1nM for Fenfluramine, 3.9nm for DOB, 3.6nM for 6-APB) that might result in some negative cardiovascular event.
Ki values are from https://pdsp.unc.edu/databases/pdsp...=&KiLess=&kiAllRadio=all&doQuery=Submit+Query

At least a week, the longer the better. Stopping SSRIs might not be a good idea since it was prescribed to begin with - but it's your call.

Great info Volsam, I enjoy small doses of 2C-B-Fly but have decided never to combine with Alcohol again after having the most horrific experience the other weekend. I had a few beers and decided to drop 20mg, which was reckless of me anyway but having taken this about 11 times since it came back on the scene I thought why not. I had another 4 beers so my total was 8 pints. What happened about 4 hours in was one of the most painful headaches of my life followed by extreme vomiting for about 4 hours.

the headache was worse than any migraine and lasted from midnight to 6am. The thought of doing my self in felt like an option and I am a really happy guy who would never think that. I won’t be mixing alcohol again and I am disappointed in my self for drinking again after quitting for such a longtime, I have been dry since.

I know what I had was 2C-B-FLY as it has been tested and tried, I would like to think that my experience was the alcohol but from what you wrote above it may have been the 2C-B-FLY as well. I have also been taking skate liver oil to clean my pineal gland and have experienced a lot of headaches recently.

anyway just wanted to put this out there as I have also seen a similar reaction regarding the vomiting from a friend when ingesting with a small amount of alcohol. I know my actions were reckless and should know better.

I have seen posts from others on the forum who have used this with alcohol I am sure, but it seems my body doesn’t like it.

Did you clear your bowels before you plugged? If you have feces in there they'll absorb the majority of the dose.

Haha thanks for the replies guys. Yep I pood beforehand I’ve been plugging stuff for years and years so I have experience

but anyway I have the 2 x 10mg lil pills left so i will probably take them both orally in a few weeks. Doctor is tapering me down now. I just don’t like the things I have read and don’t think it really does anything.