• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Help? Visa gift cards to cash? How can I do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

M1NT.Corleone

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I’m new and I don’t really know how blue light Functions at this moment, but after this thread I will continue my search of the title of this thread and become more intellectual about how blue light actually works and how it’s interface functions . Anyways let’s get to the point, I have a pre paid Visa gift card, It’s the black one if that makes any difference, it’s that black prepaid Visa gift card that I can only use electronically and cannot withdraw money from any ATM . My problem is I need cash the card is activated and has money on it and I also have a bank account so can someone please point me in the right direction as to how or if there is a loophole. Just a FYI, The card is not stolen . It’s my girlfriends and her mother will only give her this card that she (the mother) reloads so that she cannot gain access to cash, but I know there has to be a loophole. I heard about PayPal, I’ll just stop here because maybe I’m in the wrong area but if someone could please help me or point me in the right direction as to where I can find this kind of information I’d be grateful . I’m wanting to transfer this money to some sort of app of some sorts. And to also be able to transfer from Said app/idk.. to my bank account so that I may withdraw cash. Sorry if my punctuation is incorrect I am not typing this I am talking through my iPhone. This is my first experience on blue light hopefully it is a great one. Thank you

Sorry, we are a harm reduction forum, helping people get cash from gift cards is a bit outside our mission.

No judgement, but we are here to help people avoid drug related harm (and general social interaction and discussion too).

I'm going to have to close this, but don't let that discourage you from posting.

Welcome to bluelight!

Status
Not open for further replies.