• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New here... T3 help

TexasYankee5

Greenlighter
New here... T3 help and Making my own Injections

Hi all, I am new to his site. I have searched a lot and read, but I was hoping for some specific answers. I have an extremely high tolerance for medications. I'm a small person, but I must metabolize like crazy. I have chronic migraines as well as scoliosis and herniated discs in my neck. I was just prescribed T3's and wondered if there was a recreational value to them for a tolerant person? I've had morphine in the hospital that didn't touch me. Dilaudid seems to do the trick intramuscular or IV. However, it almost seems as though I don't reach a therapeutic dose without a recreational dose. Does that make sense? If anyone could help, that would be great. TIA

Last edited:
Also, I am prescribed phenegran for nausea that comes with my chronic migraines and sumitirpitan injecections. I have not given myself an infection yet. However, I do know that when I have to visit the ER and get an opiate injection + phenegran my nausea and pain decreases ten fold. Would it be a bad idea to do a cold water extraction on the T3's and turn the phen pills into liquid and inject intramuscular? I honestly just need relaxation and relief and can't keep hopping over to the ER.

Hi TexasYankee

It sounds like you kind of know your own answer - co-codamol (Tylenol 3) can be recreational because it contains codeine, but it's not a good idea to use them that way because they contain a lot of paracetamol/acetaminophen, which can cause liver damage if you take too much. A CWE is essential if you plan to try and use it in any other way, but I still wouldn't recommend it over going to the ER.

If you'd like more feedback, I recommend you start a new thread in basic drug discussion to ask your question.

Best wishes,
CFC

by any chance are you red-headed? gingers have a proven resilience to pain meds

hey, welcome! do you want me to move this to a more appropriate subforum? send me a message if you want me to