• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

MKAT cut with something

Mrman27

Greenlighter
Hello I am new to BlueLight but a follower on SeshSafty on Facebook, I am no stranger to MDMA and am currently on a 3 month break. So in stead some friends have some MKat or 4mmc. I have tried this once before a few years ago before it became illegal in the U.K. But this time it's definitely not the same as before. It was good for the first few hours but now I'm still coming down (last line about 4:30pm GMT) but it feels almost like amphetamines and from the come up there are moments where you just sort of go blank for a few moments and then you sort of kick back in to gear. Any one have any ideas as to what this could be cut with? It looks like the typical MKat "shards" with in the bag that we had. So I'm not sure what it could be or be mixed with. Any information would be brilliant. Cheers

Unfortunately we don't allow drug ID questions here. No info on SeshSafety?

Could be any RC stim/empathogen, or combination there of. There are hundreds, hence no drug ID's. I'd suggest sending a sample off for lab testing at wedinos.org if you have any left.

drone these days isn't really drone at all - its all substitute cathinones and all other kinds of awful junk.
rip pre-ban :(
but yes, no drug ID here man, best send a sample for testint to Wedinos if you really wanna know but mu advice is just to bin it, find a new source and/or never take it again

welcome!