Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(4-HO-MiPT / 26mg) - First Time - The Spiritual Dimension

indigowizard

Bluelighter
The following experience happened the night I had returned home from a vacation and had limited myself to caffeine as the only drug in the prior 9 days. Waiting for me at home was a variety of tryptamines I was anxious to try for the first time, and had decided on 4-HO-MiPT because it appeared to be the strongest by relative dosage of the lot. I had researched 4-AcO-DMT in the past and also have experience with mushrooms, LSD, mescaline, and other similar psychedelics. I'm a habitual marijuana user.

26mg oral (fumarate)
Spooned a good chunk of this onto a milligram scale, then mixed with water and drank. I also vaped some marijuana with this after a 9-day break. First right after I took it, then again a couple hours later.

T+30 minutes
I started to see things jumping around out of the corner of my eye. They would only appear briefly, as I turned my head to look, they would be gone.

T+2 hours
From what I recall, it took about this long to ramp up, coming on in waves, and then reach the peak.

T+7 hours
Holy fuck. I feel like I went through a vortex of space and time. I understood that everything that has ever happened to me is coordinated precisely to happen exactly when it is supposed to. It made me excited for what the future has in store.

I became nearly everyone I knew and had recently met. The experience was a telepathic spritual bond that seemed like a dream, only it wasn't a dream. I was in a spritual dimension and felt so familiar with some complete strangers that I only recognize by face. The "conversations" seemed like we were catching up on things that hadn't been said in previous encounters.

I'm not sure if the people I communicated with noticed anything at the time, but it feels like the memory will be there for all in some form. I also distinctly remember seeing my father as an ethereal body, though it was more so just his head floating and dancing around (he's still alive).

At the beginning of the trip, I tried to watch the movie, "Altered States". I couldn't take it. That was a sensory overload so I cut the movie off and found "Donnie Darko". I felt like I was in that movie the entire time. I also felt like I was in the previous movie, which is why I ended it.

Much of the above all happened while I was watching the movies. I was able to pay attention to every detail of each movie, understand and comprehend what was going on, and react as any normal person watching a movie would. The visuals coming off the screen were very 3D, to where the movies seemed to be happening all around me. At the same time, I was mentally (or spiritually) traveling a few different places. I felt like I could sit and have a normal conversation with someone yet be out of my body doing something else.

After the movies, which should have been around T+4 hours, I decided to retire to bed and thought I was starting to come down as the OEVs were diminishing. This is when I realized how intense the CEVs are on this stuff. I started to travel astrally (again?) at this point, I believe, but it was much more intense as I didn't have the open-eyed stimulation to distract me.

I met many interesting beings during the CEV portion of the trip. I remember that they were beings of light in the spritual sense and were all made of golden hues, shimmering very brightly. They showed me so many unbelievable things about myself, my life, the universe, and possibly the afterlife. It was truly incredible. I saw myself as an old man. They said that they are here to work on healing me and that I need to do my part in that as well.

Miprocin is intense, but very therapeutic for me. It gave me enough of an out-of-body experience to know to respect this stuff. It's pretty smooth sailing the whole ride. Very beautiful. Just lay back and watch the show. The audio is amazing.

I have no negative side effects apart from some muscle and neck tension, however, I've also just returned from a road trip and have been doing a lot of driving the past week. My mind is extremely lucid right now and I'm not finding it difficult to do what I want (which is currently writing this trip report).

My body seems to be functioning above average mechanically right now. I can almost see the thoughts stream down through the top of my head, go through my body, into my fingertips, and then out onto the screen in front of me. This stuff will be great for creative projects for sure.

T+8.5 hours.
The effects have been dropping off pretty rapidly by now but I'm still trying to make sense of everything that happened. This is the first time I've encountered other wordly beings in a trip and been able to communicate with them with what felt like intent and purpose. I also feel like I've seen a glimpse of the afterlife. I'd like to try a higher dose of this in the future to see what else is possible and how deep it can go. I took 20mg of Psilacetin at this point to help me relax, become grounded, and get a good rest for a few hours before I had to return to work.

Over the course of the next few days, I went about my normal routine and tried to keep a straight face. In the back of mind I just kept trying to figure out what the fuck happened to me as I felt like I went through some sort of portal to another dimension and came back.

substancecode_4homipt
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_firsttime
roacode_oral
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy fuck. I feel like I went through a vortex of space and time. I understood that everything that has ever happened to me is coordinated precisely to happen exactly when it is supposed to. It made me excited for what the future has in store.

This happened to me on my best 4-HO-MiPT trip. I became utterly in control of my brain and I experienced constant thoughts/realizations about how everything has led to this moment. It was a wonderful trip, I have felt more in control of my thoughts and actions ever since. I love 4-HO-MiPT, it's one of the best. :)

Nice report, thanks for sharing.

This gets me excited-I have been putting this one on hold for a good minute but looking forward to it-

You mention the 3d visuals coming from the tv, I am curious how the visuals/headspace differs from other tryptamines for you.

The visuals and headspace on Miprocin is unlike anything else I've experienced. I became the characters in the movies I watched and almost felt like I was transplanted into the movie. I don't remember much in terms of geometric patterns or fractals. It was like another dimension just showed itself to me, then casually went away.

I think Xorkoth described the headspace pretty well. It gives a good aerial view of whatever is on your mind.

There's also a very loving and forgiving energy about this chemical that I enjoy. It almost wants to tell you, we know you fucked up, but it's still okay.

Nice report, indigowizard! :D

I have very interesting and bizarre trips on it - it gives me "alien energy" a lot of times, and sometimes it makes me feel very "manly" and adrenergic, pondering what it is to be a male human being, and a lot of times it would feel like a mild soft stoning intoxication. Really interesting CEVs on high doses too - neon interlocking patterns with some cosmic meaning to them.

Weirdly, for me sometimes it takes around 2-3 hours for it to kick in and there were times when it was fully active in less than an hour - I suppose current metabolic state and chemical balance of the body plays a role...:?

4-HO-MiPT is a very noteworthy compound IMO, thank you again for posting! :)

Sounds like an awesome experience, thanks much for sharing it, indigowizard. :) I can definitely relate to much of what you said in multiple ways, especially because I actually just recently had my first really satisfying and powerful experience on 4-HO-MiPT, though not as powerful as you describe here! This really sounds like quite the trip.... It was an entertaining read as well.

Also...

I took 20mg of Psilacetin at this point to help me relax, become grounded, and get a good rest for a few hours before I had to return to work.

What? X) 4-AcO-DMT helps you become grounded and sleep?

Weirdly, for me sometimes it takes around 2-3 hours for it to kick in and there were times when it was fully active in less than an hour - I suppose current metabolic state and chemical balance of the body plays a role...:?

I experience this too, specifically just with 4-HO-MiPT. No idea as to why....

Yeah same here, I've had 4-HO-MiPT take about 2 hours to kick in fully, but usually it's fully there by an hour, and starts coming up within 15 minutes, like most 4-sub-Ts. I can't recall that happening with any other one of them, and I believe it only happened with 4-HO-MiPT once.

What? X) 4-AcO-DMT helps you become grounded and sleep?

Haha, yeah the 4-AcO-DMT always overpowers everything else for me when I take it. Even if I'm peaking on 300mcg or so of 1P-LSD or ALD-52, which would normally have me wired and energetic, taking 4-AcO-DMT really sedates me and rebalances my energy for the first 2 hours or so. After that I'll get more energized but feel refreshed and grounded.

On this particular occasion the 4-HO-MiPT lasted longer than I was expecting it to, though I didn't plan on getting much sleep that night anyway. I needed something to lay me out like a vegetable for a couple hours before I had things to do.

Yeah same here, I've had 4-HO-MiPT take about 2 hours to kick in fully, but usually it's fully there by an hour, and starts coming up within 15 minutes, like most 4-sub-Ts. I can't recall that happening with any other one of them, and I believe it only happened with 4-HO-MiPT once.

That's quite fascinating.... I wonder what could really make the difference? This actually played a pretty significant role in my most recent 4-HO-MiPT trip, the comeup and peak were so drawn out while also being intense that it felt more like being rocked on the level of a strong LSD trip that just goes on and on as opposed to the usually shorter-lived 4-substituted tryptamine experiences. Now I'm really wondering if something similar may happen with higher doses of 4-HO-DiPT too, I really need to revisit that one again....

Haha, yeah the 4-AcO-DMT always overpowers everything else for me when I take it. Even if I'm peaking on 300mcg or so of 1P-LSD or ALD-52, which would normally have me wired and energetic, taking 4-AcO-DMT really sedates me and rebalances my energy for the first 2 hours or so. After that I'll get more energized but feel refreshed and grounded.

On this particular occasion the 4-HO-MiPT lasted longer than I was expecting it to, though I didn't plan on getting much sleep that night anyway. I needed something to lay me out like a vegetable for a couple hours before I had things to do.

That's really interesting.... I really generally don't feel evened out by 4-AcO-DMT, at least not in that way, but I can honestly say that at my highest dose it was oddly sedating at the beginning in a way that almost made me feel like I could fall asleep, into a dreamy hyperspace, though I really just ended up laying there overwhelmed until it passed. I have actually tried mixing it with 2C-I once too, and I didn't really think about it much at the time, but it did definitely take away a lot of the 2C-I's energy.... I'll definitely have to remember that, though I'll probably be anxious to try it the first time thinking it's just going to make me trip ten times harder when I need to get some rest, haha.