Favorite Compounds or Combos

Swim15

Bluelighter
Because I need to kill some time at work lol.

What's your favorite compound(s) or favorite run that you have done and why?

Because I need to kill some time at work lol.

What's your favorite compound(s) or favorite run that you have done and why?

Test, nandrolone, dbol, oxymetholone.. Bigger - stronger - younger..

Hmm, as long as it has tren in, I'll probably like it.

Maybe tren, var, test, mast, oxy, deca, winny.

Nandrolone decanoate. Nandrolone phenylprop. Sustanon. Dianabol. Winstrol. Now mix that all together.

Interesting trend, haven't ever heard a ton of people say deca.

Guess I'll go - favorites are anavar, anadrol, tren, primo, and 1-test excluding test.

Favorite combo is probably high test + tren and maybe some anavar thrown in

My favorite cycle is..

500 test weekly
100 NPP eod
200 tren e weekly

I don't do orals often for health reasons but I like 10mg of superdrol when gains stall but only for 4 weeks max. Of course var is awesome and I loved the designer steroid dymethazine.

I have had a great primo supplier for the past few years, and I'm really a fan at my age. As I have gotten older (nearly 40), other great drugs like tren just don't work for me anymore. Although, I'm tempted to run a 6 week tren cycle with lots of head meds on hand. I've done several great primo cycles at 600-800mg per week, and I bounced back in no time. No depression, no sexual dysfunction. Gains were great.

But, nothing compares to running tren and mast together. Nothing. Running 100mg EOD of test prop, mast prop, and tren a for 8 weeks will turn you into a god if you have the mental fortitude.

I have had a great primo supplier for the past few years, and I'm really a fan at my age. As I have gotten older (nearly 40), other great drugs like tren just don't work for me anymore. Although, I'm tempted to run a 6 week tren cycle with lots of head meds on hand. I've done several great primo cycles at 600-800mg per week, and I bounced back in no time. No depression, no sexual dysfunction. Gains were great.

But, nothing compares to running tren and mast together. Nothing. Running 100mg EOD of test prop, mast prop, and tren a for 8 weeks will turn you into a god if you have the mental fortitude.
My last tren run was 20 weeks. This break is definitely wonderful.

I'm going on probably about that long but don't really get any sides except for sleeping a little better would be nice

I'm all about high test and npp with a little tren e thrown in. Don't run orals much for health reasons but I like 30 mg dbol now and then. Love trest too.