• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

My introduction

therealSparky

Greenlighter
Hi I am new here , hope I can help someone by doing this. I have never been involved in any drug use that was illegal in my area other than the once in a while use of weed to help give me a break of my normal pain meds.

Firstly I grew up on a farm with a father who prefer ed to delegate his duties to me rather than do the mundane daily chores of farm life so at the age of 6 I was feeding 50 lb ,12 of them a day , to over 150 cows. And driving out tractor to set out 4 2000 pound hay bales per day as needed , mowing hay , baling it , and I was just a damn kid.
2nd ly
He put me to work in the tire rereading facility we owned and operated at age of 12 , working full time during summers and part time when schools were in session . This work was very ackward and heavy eaxh tire weighed close to 75 pounds maybee more , and the tires were moved through the process by carrying them without touching the prepared surface , could not roll them around, very ackward lifting , was seeing a chiropractor at age of 14. Did this work in addition to farm work till the age of 18 when I moved out of house , but continued to work at the tire plant.
At age of 17 a drunk hit me head on , my neck hurt for a long time and headaches happened frequently
At 19 again another drunk hit me head on in the brand new truck I bought with my savings 15000 bucks , all smashed up , and that is really when my severe nexk and back pains got going, both wrecks actually knocked my shoes off.
I refused to do the neck surgery tjing as this was back in 90 , it scared the hell out of me.
I kept pushing till I reached age of 35, at that point I had dwindled to the point that I could no longer be on me feet for over an hour , or walk over a hundred feet without having to stop and let the pain slow down, I ate Naprosyn like candy.
Finally gave in to the pain when I culd not hold my head up without wanting to scream. And went to doctor that my wife was seeing he was good man and checked me directly into hospital after seeing my mri , I had 3 extruded discs in my neck and my thoracic region WAs a mess. Got 3 discs replaced after a 2 week wait in hospital receiving 6 milligram of long acting morphine every 5 minutes if I pushed the button that often , and mostly I did, I would hit it 6 times in 30 minutes , head down to cafe in hospital , stopping every 5 to hit the button on ov ahain, I would eat a piece of pie and drag iv cart out in the snow , and smoke a cig , then back to room and plop in bed and sleep for 4 hours , then repeated the routiNE . Once everything was fixed as best as neurosurgeon could do I was released

To.maintain the pain they could t fix I am pretty much stuck on about 160 mg of oxycontin a day , that's a combo of the long release and breakthrough.
I normally have to fight to sleep , and most time I'll sleep for 1.5 hour , and be up a ciuple hours and sleep another 1.5
I hate it , but at least the pain is gone when I take the meds.

What really irks me , as mentioned above , I can smoke some weed , if it's good quality like Charolettes Web , acdc , or maui wowie , and just a couple boogers a day about the sze of the top of a pencil eraser , a day , I find that I don't have to take the Oxy regimen, I can just get by with a break thru every now and then. Problem is , weed is not legal in.my state , so to do this I have to go to a state that it is legal , and I try to do this at least once a year , so I can at least live pain free and get good sleep for a couple weeks a year.
I'm actually to the point to where I hate the meds I'm on primarily because of the having to struggle to sleep. Without them I can't sleep because of pains , with them I never drop into low enough sleep state to get rest, I just fly out of body and cruise around and check things out , look in on people , and so on. Hopefully some day I can afford to buy a plot of land in a legal state so I can set up residence and at least have a decent existance.

To add to all this , I did achieve 2nd degree black in a form of martial arts, can't talk.much about it in public , but it's a bit on the esoteric side of the line ,

At age of six Alot of spiritual doors opened up to.me , as with Astral travel , obe , clarivoyance, telekenesis ,healing .. I can heal other people at times , if the conditions are right and it takes Alot out of me, but I can't heal myself .... I'm ok with that I'm glad to at least be able to give others a hand. I once brought an anuereusm victim ,with my wife joined with me by holding hands , out of a 10 day coma , tje hospital had decided to pull the plug, we did our thing and sent her energy and I told the person with tears in my eyes and in my heart , that it was time that she needed to make a decision , to hang on or to let go, we would sup port her either way... at that point the doctor and nurses cam in to do her a clean up and remove the breathing thing , we were asked to step out for 15 minutes.
We were called back into the room 5 minutes later , I thought this is either really good or really bad.. when we walked in she was totally wide awake and was trying to talk to us , but couldn't make sound as the respirator had left her throat a mess from the tracheotomy. But long story short she was back in her own home within 2 months.

I can go into more details of some of my experiences but won't unless I am asked to do so. But I'm to the point that I feel I need to get a message out , I'm just not really sure what it is. Perhaps it will come out here for someone who needs to hear what I have to say.

Any ways I'll end here
Hope I get to know you all and develope some good conversations.
Sparky

And I don't give a shit about spelling , it's hard enough to type with my giant thumbs on this little phone.
Peace all

Last edited:
It's been a rough life so far , but if it weren't for my wife and kids and grand kid (s) I really don't think I would be around. My wife is so strong I don't know how she does it.
But sharing with others is a very big help , I figure if I can reach out to one person and give them a bit of hope, I have done a good thing.