Bluelight

Thread: Adderall recovery

1. Collapse Details
    Adderall recovery 
    I have recently started taking Adderall to help me focus at work. I just moved into a new role and have so much to do and the adderall has been great in helping work long hours and keep up. The only problem is the next day in the morning I can barely get up and am so tired. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on ways to recover in the morning besides taking more adderall. I don't want to start building up a tolerance or relying on it 24 hours a day. I appreciate any help that you can give me.

2. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    Electronic Music Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Science & Technology
    How much are you sleeping? Do you eat well and hydrate? Exercise? Last, do you take things to ease the comedowns like benzos?

3. Collapse Details

During the week I am only sleeping 4 to 5 hours a night and usually sleep half the day on either Sat or Sunday. I eat ok and drink water all day. I do not exercise or take anything to ease the comedowns. I want to find something that will help with the fatigue and get me moving in the mornings. Have you had any luck finding anything to help?

4. Collapse Details

Stop taking adderall and get adequate sleep. You're going to be tired in the morning if you don't get enough sleep. There's really no way around that besides more drugs.(bad idea)

5. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    Electronic Music Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Science & Technology
    ^^^Really the only advice I could give. If you turn to more Adderall, you will just sleep less and less and never feel right.

6. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    I'm not adding anything new, but the key to this question of "making Amphetamines last long-term" is just what others have implied. You need to keep up on sleep, hydration and nutrition. You can prolong your situation for extended periods of time, but typically, you're going to need to pay the piper in one way or another.