• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Too much of everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingbong69

Greenlighter
Okay so I'm kinda worried, I took a 20 mg foculin, a blue xanax, 4 lil tablets of busiprone and 2 capsules of something else. I didn't feel anything all day and i smoked a j when i got home. But now i feel as if i close my eyes I'm never gonna wake up

Last edited by a moderator:
Please go to the hospital/ER immediately. Or call 911, and tell them what you took. You will not get into legal trouble for doing this.

Closing this. Folks, it's very important that everyone realizes that we are not the appropriate next step when dealing with a potential overdose situation. We do not fit into the equation at all. In overdose situations, every minute counts; every second counts. You do not have 45 minutes to sit tight and wait for us to tell you to call an ambulance or to roll someone over on their side. If you know what to do in these situations, like, administering Naloxone (Narcan), putting an individual in rescue position, CPR etc. you should do it, but you still need to call emergency services to ensure that everything possible will be done for the person to keep them alive.

Okay so I'm kinda worried, I took a 20 mg foculin, a blue xanax, 4 lil tablets of busiprone and 2 capsules of something else. I didn't feel anything all day and i smoked a j when i got home. But now i feel as if i close my eyes I'm never gonna wake up

Hoping that you are OK, please post something and let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.