• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lyrica before to help with negative psychological effects of Mushrooms!

Kratom777

Bluelighter
So I took shrooms a bunch of times. I have noticed that I have been taking mushrooms with lyrica and having descent trips. So I decided not to take the lyrica this time before. Mistake! I had a bad trip. It wasn't a complete melt-down but I couldn't enjoy it at all. It seems like lyrica helps get rid a lot of the anxiety and still allows the shrooms to "do their thing".

From now on, I will be combining mushrooms with lyrica.

Who else has experience with this combo???

Not with lyrica, but with phenibut, which is related. I love combining phenibut with any psychedelic, or any drug for that matter, it basically just lays a base layer of carefree euphoria without detracting from the trip at all.

I would, however, recommend getting comfortable with psychedelics without it too. Mushrooms are pretty intense compared to most psychedelics, maybe try some LSD?

I also experience a LOT of anxiety on psilocin, but not most other tryptamines. Rather than mixing pregabalin with mushrooms, I would much rather simply take another psychedelic. If you want something with a similar overall vibe to mushrooms, but easier to handle (and also even more beautifully visual at times), I would humbly recommend 4-HO-MET.

I also experience a LOT of anxiety on psilocin, but not most other tryptamines. Rather than mixing pregabalin with mushrooms, I would much rather simply take another psychedelic. If you want something with a similar overall vibe to mushrooms, but easier to handle (and also even more beautifully visual at times), I would humbly recommend 4-HO-MET.

4-HO-MET being a research chemical. Yeah, I'll have to see. If you ever get your hands on lyrica, try it with mushrooms. 600-750 mg with shrooms gets rid of a lot of the anxiety with it.

I would, however, recommend getting comfortable with psychedelics without it too. Mushrooms are pretty intense compared to most psychedelics, maybe try some LSD?

Yeah the problem with LSD though is it is so stimulating. I feel like I have restless leg symptom on it. Maybe I will try it again.

4-HO-MET being a research chemical. Yeah, I'll have to see. If you ever get your hands on lyrica, try it with mushrooms. 600-750 mg with shrooms gets rid of a lot of the anxiety with it.

Honestly, pregabalin is hardly less of a research chemical than 4-HO-MET. It's a relatively new pharmaceutical, and 4-HO-MET has a pretty extensive history of recreational use at this point, with some massive doses having been taken without any acute complications. I've not taken pregabalin + mushrooms, but I've tried pregabalin + LSD, and wasn't terribly impressed.

Not with lyrica, but with phenibut, which is related. I love combining phenibut with any psychedelic, or any drug for that matter, it basically just lays a base layer of carefree euphoria without detracting from the trip at all.

They're structurally related but apparently have quite different pharmacological profiles (see: https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Pregabalin#Pharmacodynamics). I love phenibut, but I'm not sure on pregabalin, can't really put my finger on what's going on with that drug. In any case, its effects are nowhere near those of phenibut for me.

Huh, strange, I found pregabalin to produce pretty much the best high I've ever experienced, aside from peak psychedelic expriences. Phenibut is reliable in its effects and I love it and it's great, but pregabalin produced an almost unearthly euphoria for me... took only 300mg my first time and it blew me away.

Huh, strange, I found pregabalin to produce pretty much the best high I've ever experienced, aside from peak psychedelic expriences. Phenibut is reliable in its effects and I love it and it's great, but pregabalin produced an almost unearthly euphoria for me... took only 300mg my first time and it blew me away.

Yeah, Lyrica is good. Try it with shrooms. It's pretty awesome. Phenibut never did much for me. It actually made me feel more anxious. I tried it from multiple sources, just didn't like it much.