• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello, new blue light user seeking knowledge of lsd and more

HEYBRO

Greenlighter
Hey guys, so I've been browsing around blue light for a few months now and it's something that I think I'd like to be a part of because there is a lot that I do not know and would like to know. I've been using lsd since I was 15 I am now 17. I've never really thought about the effects it could have on me or thought about what I'm putting in me. My lsd usage when I was 15 Was pretty light, I only used lsd twice but I'm still unsure of what that could have done for my brain. When I was 16 I didn't use it at all at the start of the year but near the end of the year I started to endulge into it more, I have many great memories of the times I took LSD (and mushrooms). Now here I am this year at 17, my access to lsd is pretty endless since a lot of my friends make there living off of lsd, I've taken it multiple times with in a week and I don't know if it's bad or not since I know people that take way more. My friends dose me and I have great time, sometimes though I feel like I'm not getting what I want from lsd. I don't want it to be a thing I do just for fun, I want to gain some knowledge from my trips like when I was younger. I think back on times of my life prior to taking lsd where my entire mindset was different completely different(my life has also changed around a lot since then) I'm not sure if my mind has actually changed at all. I have a lot of people tell me I'm, "permafried" and I'm not sure if that is true or not . The reason people have come to this conclusion about me is because when they are frying around me, they feel as if I'm on LSD as well. Anyway I would like to know the science behind that and what actually is going on with my brain. I get my lsd from multiple people and they all get it from the same chemist. I live in Oregon and most the people that are chemist up here are old deadheads and seem like they know what they're doing. They talk to me about certain things but I usually ended getting dosed by them and I get too tripped out to comprehend what they are telling me. They tried to explain to me "needle point" "amber" and "fluff" something like that idk. I used this website to try and figure out more and it seems like people know what they're talking about on here. I'm a very anti-social person so I don't go out of my way to talk to the people I get my L from about these things and I feel more comfortable talking about them om here. Anyway I hope you guys are chill with me being on here given my age, I'm a nice young man and I don't mean any harm. Peace and love

Last edited:
Sorry for the bad typing and stuff I am all over the place when I type long messages so some of it is a little bit jibbrish