• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Holy shit, it's me!

ChaoticSerenity

Greenlighter
Aren't you so glad I'm here?!

I've been a lurker for quite some time now, probably a couple of years, and found myself in a conundrum yesterday so I came out of hiding and posted on the basic drug forum.

A bit about me: I'm a long term chronic pain patient who has tried very hard to be a good girl and follow the "take as directed" rule. Since I did dabble with using years back, sometimes this has been a struggle but my husband has kept me in check. I was a wild one and he is a square one, we've been together 12 years now so I guess opposites attract? I am also a mom to three grown kids who are my whole entire world and the reason I am still here. They have gotten me through more than I care to admit.

I'm silly, funny, caring (sometimes too much) and fiercely loyal. I am also quite a dweeb. I love to make people laugh but I've been known to be an asshat when the situation calls for one ;) I very much enjoy writing and playing Warcraft and reading and music, in no particular order.

Hope everybody is having a good night!

i thought i heard someone sneaking around back there! its you! WELCOME WELCOME COME COME PLZ ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽