• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Nova Rae is no longer lurking in the shadows!

JunkyUnicornLady

Greenlighter
Hello,
My name is Nova Rae and I have been using BL for many years for all my drug wonder's and curiosities. But in all those years I have never registered an account, until now. I am looking forward to engaging with other BL members, as many of you I feel as if I already know from all the years I have been reading your posts.
Just a little about my self, I have been a severe chronic pain sufferer since childhood. With around 30 surgeries under my belt some of them very major and even nearly killing me on a few occasions. Just last year I was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer, I am in 9 months into remission thankfully. That's just the most recent event in my life that has added to my need for chronic pain relief. So I am well versed in most if not all Rx pain killers.
My opioid tolerance is stupid high, to the point where I can ingest enough mg's of whatever Rx to kill a baby elephant and still not get high, and I'm a small girl (5'3 & 123lbs) so I'm not naive when it comes to how much of something I can handle.
I currently have a small pharmacy of Rx pain meds and anti-anxiety that I take daily that is legally given to me by my doctor. Ranging from the mild (lyrics) to the heavy (fentanyl).
Anywhoz I just wanted to say hi and introduced my self a little. I look forwards to getting to know some of you.
Stay blue my friends,
Nove ~Rae

Hey, welcome to bluelight :)

I'm glad to hear you're in remission, and i hope you are going ok

Thank you spacejunk,
I am doing great. Just getting use to how things work around here and trying to get to know a few people. How are things in Melbourne?

Things are great in Melbourne - how is Arizona? :)

I hope you'll find some good folks on here - we have a pretty special community of great people,

Thank you spacejunk,
I am doing great. Just getting use to how things work around here and trying to get to know a few people. How are things in Melbourne?
. Just wanted to pass on my greetings and I hope you find your time here informative and enjoyable. I am so sorry for all that you have been through and what you are still enduring. You are a very strong and determined individual and I am sure that is helping you as you continue on. So I wish you well in the rest of your journey!

Arizona is great as well, the weather is finally starting to cool down.
I agree that this community is full of some awesome people, to bad more people in the real world can't bee as honest and open minded as the majority of those who have found their way too BL.

Thank you DogLover123757 that was a very kind And warm greeting.
I'm sure that my time here will be very enjoyable. I already know it will be informative, the year's I've spent just lurking, all the posts I've read have taught me so much. I look forward to learning even more. With the added bonus of making friends since now I've joined up and can reply to the post and not just read them.
Nova~Rae

Welcome, Nova Rae.

I am glad you are in remission, as well.

There's probably a bunch of help to had on this site, though the usual good ideas, such as extraordinary care with diet, sleep, and meditation, in case some folks don't mention, might help with the overall onslaught with which you have been dealt. I do not mean to suggest that any one thing can change how you feel, by itself, but, there may be reason for hope, beyond the pharmaceuticals, or at least I hope there is, because everyone I've ever known who has had a habit wishes that they could change things and some of those people have changed and are the happier for it.

I pray peace and continued strength, for you, Nova Rae.

Rita Prell

that's a very interesting name you have there Nova Rae, puts in to mind a beam of energy: sunlight :)
welcome welcome