• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ ★ Dream Journal : Share your dreams ☯

Honestly 2015 was the last time I remember things being semi normal, lotta shit went down that year, only good thing that came of it was me getting clean the first time.

Now a majority of life makes very little sense, and dreams make more sense than reality. It's a major head trip for sure.

I recently had another using dream. Been a little while since my last one but they're still pretty frequent. Didn't get to actually have the shot of heroin this time. Was just about too when I woke up.

I always write down my dreams in a notebook I keep at the side of my bed as I have found alot of them I have come "true" later on in my life, has anyone else had this experience & also anyone on here that does dream analysis?

I gotta go sign on in a moment but I had one last night that I want to post on here as it was quite weird & shook me up but I want to do it justice in how strange it was so I'll do it on Word first then cut/paste the text. I had a nice dose of "b" before I went to bed & I can count on one hand the amount of times I have had a dream(s) after smoking decent b too.

Edit - I should say as I forgot when posting this is a global forum & I reckon 98% of folks on here will have no idea what "b" is, it's UK street slang for heroin.

Last edited:
Hey dreamflyer, nice to see you again. :) I had a dream that opiates played a small part in last night, it's the most vivid dream I've had in a long while, here it is...

Morning of April 24th, 2018

I was at a music festival with my friend's band and my girlfriend. For some reason, Trump was appearing there to give a speech. When I arrived at the stage, Justin Timberlake was sort of like the MC, he was announcing Trump and also taking turns talking. Trump was saying ridiculous things, I can't remember what specifically, and Justin Timberlake came up next to me and started whispering to me, saying hilarious stuff to make fun of Trump. Trump looked over and saw us laughing at him and got pissed, and then JT got up and started making fun of him in the microphone and Trump got all flustered because the whole crowd was laughing at him and he stalked away in a huff.

After that, I guess I had just played a show at the same festival with my friend's band though I don't remember it. I was walking around and someone offered me some sort of opiate pills, which one it was was unclear. I decided to take them, feeling shame. During that episode I realized I had been taking kratom throughout the festival, telling myself it was okay because it was a special occasion, and for a while the dream was consumed with my feelings of guilt and disgust at myself, and fear about withdrawals (this addict self-delusional thought pattern has only occurred in my dreams, never while awake, since I took ibogaine 4 years ago. Haven't even had it in my dreams for a long time, I always wake up feeling even more convinced I should never take opiates again).

After that, I moved on entirely to a different frame, opiates weren't the theme anymore. Instead, I ran into this pretty hot girl who had been flirting with me ever since she had seen our show earlier. We started talking and then she made a move, basically shoved her tongue down my throat. I hesitated and then went with it, we were making out, ended up with no shirts on we had just taken off our pants when I stopped myself, on account of feeling really guilty about cheating on my girlfriend. The girl asked what was wrong and I told her that I have a girlfriend and I felt guilty, even though we have an agreement that when I'm at festivals or whatever I can hook up with other people, don't ask, don't tell, even though I knew we didn't actually have such an agreement. This girl was like, whoa dude slow down, I'm not trying to be your girlfriend. And I was like, okay cool, but uh, this other girl I'm seeing is actually at the festival with me. She was like okay cool I get it. Then she looked really bummed out at kind of embarrassed and was like, well... at least I tried, right? It was so adorable to me. In the dream my two girlfriends seemed like two different people, but when I woke up I realized they were both my actual girlfriend. That was the end of the dream.

This dream totally makes sense to me... recently I've been discussing politics over in the CE&P subforum a lot and I find it to be occupying too much of my thought space lately, it's making me feel a lot of frustration and anger. I have also been dealing with a compulsion to use stimulants too much, also alcohol, and I made the decision to not drink for at least a whole week, and stop stimulants altogether, on Sunday. So I had a dream about addict thought patterns. And finally, I've been having difficulties due to my relationship. Basically my girl doesn't like herself and feels worthless and powerless... childhood PTSD stuff but it just gets worse and worse and she keeps not doing anything about it. It makes her sad a lot of the time and also quite negative, she's always pointing out things that suck about whatever is going on... also as a result of this her sex drive is way down and she rarely wants to have sex lately. Which is extra tough for me because for a long time she was insatiable, our sex life was amazing. Even when it started to naturally slow down that just meant like 4 out of 7 days or something and still sometimes multiple times in those days. This dream has made me realize how much harder it's making it for me to deal with her depression/etc. Kinda bothers me how crazy it makes me in my head sometimes, sexual frustration sucks. I came to the acceptance that I might have to end it someday if she can't get past it, because it's really taking a lot out of me.

Last night my son said, "Let's look up your old address in Nigeria on Google Earth." So we did and it had changed so much in the 50 years since I lived there that I could not even find the building our flat was in. When I went to sleep I was walking down the street I had seen on google earth. I was desperately trying to see anything at all I could recognize. People were looking at me as if I were crazy because I was muttering to myself and had tears streaming down my cheeks. I used to walk down this street to go to my school; I walked past lots of empty lots. The school was next to a military training base for the Federal soldiers. Now there is no school, no military base and nothing at all recognizable. I woke up feeling so sad. We like to think we could go back to see the places we came from but they evolved into whole new places. If aging is anything it is one huge lesson about impermanence.

The night of 5-8-2018 - "A strange and interesting night"

So I went to a music festival this past weekend and had a breathtakingly wonderful experience. Unlike typically at music festivals, I only had one night where I took psychedelics, but I took a lot of them (and accidentally a very long-lasting one on top of it). I've been glowing from the experience and feeling trippy ever since (in a good way), slightly less each day. I had had a very great evening with my girlfriend and we went to bed, I had trouble falling asleep though and laid there for quite a while, very comfortable, and letting my mind wander without trying to think of anything. For about 2 hours, I got closer and closer to sleep, but before I slept, during that whole period, every time I closed my eyes, the darkness would immediately start to swirl and resolve into images, and then the white noise of the stream outside would resolve into sounds for those images. I kept finding myself back at the festival, and as I'd get drawn into the scenes the colors would fill out and I'd start to forget I wasn't actually there. I was seeing the same people, but it was like it was a night that hadn't actually happened and was happening right then, all the situations were new. I'd wake up sometimes as a result of something that surprised me in the visions... the most dramatic example was a time this really tripped out/wasted guy I hung out with at some point during two different nights in real life started getting up and then said "whoa this isn't where it's supposed to be!" while trying to grab something on the ground, and fell into me. I felt him slam into my side and it shocked me awake, and I could still hear the festival sounds and sort of see them with my eyes open.

These visions reminded me a lot of the visions I got on ibogaine... the same way the darkness behind my eyes would unfold every time I closed them and resolve into fully immersive dream visions, where the sounds would start almost as quickly as the visions and would transform from the actual sounds I was hearing. It was really cool and I had a lot of fun being back at the festival for a while. :)

Then once I actually fell asleep, I had a really vivid dream although I don't remember most of the details... in it, me, some other guy, and Kim Jong Un had built these towers that were miles high but about the thickness of my wrist, and Kim's was the tallest by about a mile, and he was trying to explain to us why it should be that way. He seemed quite nice, but at some point I remember the other guy saying that he was a sweet talker and I was being manipulated. I also remember that for some reason, we were having this negotiation on a small wooden platform high in the trees of a rainforest, right next to the bases of the towers. I remember occasionally instead being up near the tops of the towers and getting vertigo from the height.

That's all I remember.

Last edited:
I'm not much of a drinker these days, but I have been imbibing a bit since my dad passed away, so that could account for the alcohol theme of this dream...

May 9-10, 2018: "Looking for a Drink"

I was at my old corporate job and they were having some kind of an office party. Some of my (ex)co-workers were getting drunk and it looked as though a full-blown orgy was about to ensue. Tempting as it was, I wanted to avoid the gossip mill and politely excused myself before things got out of hand.

The next thing that I remember is waking up in a room that I didn't recognize, but I think that it was some type of hotel or motel. I suddenly had a strong craving for alcohol (strange for first thing in the morning) and began to search the refrigerator.

There were a few cans and bottles of beer and wine, but they were all almost empty. This just mildly annoyed me and I soon forgot all about it.

(I woke up and realized that I do have alcohol in the house, but had no desire for it.)

Sleep has been a rare commodity these days, but I've had a few recurring ones that I haven't even bothered to write down because they happen so frequently that I don't even think about them...

Some Recurring Dream Themes (besides the usual teeth falling out, being naked in public, etc.)

1) Forgetting where I parked my car, or realizing that I somehow ended up miles away from it. Of course I never seem to have my phone (or even think of it) in these dreams, and sometimes spend what feels like hours walking aimlessly.

2) On some main road or highway, realizing that I'm driving something ridiculous like a toy go-kart or scooter with a top speed of about 3 MPH!

3) Finding myself in the back seat of a moving car and realizing that nobody's driving.

(Not sure what all the car themes mean, but I imagine it has to do more with something like feeling I'm not in control in certain aspects of my life.)

I had an odd dream in Japanese with former Japanese colleagues about a hiking trip we went on. I haven't lived in Japan in over 20 years and I never use it, except to occasionally communicate with my mother and occasionally read a Japanese newspaper online if there are any important world events taking place there, and my only recent brush with the Japanese language was seeing Isle of Dogs. So not sure what any of that means, if anything. There was a lot of smoking going on (people smoke like chimneys in Japan, or at least they used to), so perhaps the dream was telling me I need to quit.

I slept pretty well last night but this is the only dream that I remember having...

May 23-24, 2018: "Girlfriend in Plane Crash"

I was with a young woman (nobody that I can think of in real life) that I had apparently been dating for just a short time but liked a lot. Actually, I'm not sure if we were together or just about to be.

She helped me put some of my dad's ashes on his grave (Yes, you read that correctly... it made sense in the dream!), which was actually just a roughly one-foot long section of soil in my old back yard that I had placed a small, headstone-shaped stone on. It was very touching that she offered to do this with me, which made me like her even more.

She was going away on a long business trip or something that was going to last several months and asked me to come with her. As upset as I was about her leaving, I hadn't been with her for that long (or maybe not at all yet) and also wasn't in any position to up and leave for that long. I told her how much I cared about her and promised to stay in touch and wait for her if that was what she wanted as well.

The next thing that I remember is being on the plane with her as it taxied down the runway! That part actually didn't seem too strange to me at the time (as dreams often change scenarios in impossible ways), but I realized that I didn't have my anxiety meds with me and asked her how long the flight was. She said that it would be about 13 hours non-stop, which sent me into an immediate panic.

I asked if the pilot could quickly "let me off at the next exit" before the plane took off, and said that I would walk back home.

The next thing that I remember is being back at home in front of my computer. I went online to see if she had sent me a message and read a headline that the plane had crashed with apparently no survivors! As lucky as I felt to be alive, I was utterly devastated and hoped that maybe she had survived somehow.

The last thing that I remember is being at some kind of arcade or bowling alley and seeing on an overhead TV that there were definitely no surviving passengers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I had REALLY crazy dreams last night, I would wake up and still be in them. It was like I was constantly trying to figure something out and things were locking into place from across various concepts and timeframes. It felt like something I had to be doing, and it took a while to shake even once I truly woke up. I've had dreams like this a few other times in recent memory. So abstract... reminds me of a fever dream sort of except not negative or frightening.

The details of this dream were very confusing and hard to remember, but I'll try my best...

May 25-26, 2018: "Trading Pills With Co-Workers"

I was working in what I think was supposed to be some type of office, but it was more like a large house. Everybody seemed to be trading prescriptions and I somehow got involved in it (something that I would never do in real life).

I think that one of the ladies there offered to get something that I needed like depression/anxiety meds but possibly painkillers. I had to go pick them up myself because I was worried about getting in trouble at the pharmacy for not having a legitimate prescription.

I remember coming back with several different medications, not only for myself but for her and some of my other co-workers. My pockets were filled with them and I wanted to get rid of them before I got in trouble for having them all at work.

The next thing I remember is that they had all gone to their respective "patients" and shortly afterwards I learned that one of them had died at her desk, possibly of a drug overdose. I was afraid that it was from one of the pills that I had brought back to the office and that I would feel responsible.

Wish I had the chance to post, but memories of the dream from which I woke up are now pretty fragmented. I took doxepin to sleep last night instead of a benzo and every time I take an AD to sleep it gives me vividly weird dreams.

One minute I'm back in college feeding quarters into a parking meter bitching about how expensive it is and the next minute it is the zombie apocalypse and no one seems to know what brought it on. I remember being holed up in a library and some guy trying to force us to drink poison and I end up beating him with a chair. I only remember the next bit in fragments, but it's doing all the zombie apocalypse preparation tasks, figuring out how to get to our vehicles and where to get gas and supplies before everything is looted. The last little bit I remember is my mother showing up and me screaming at her to not touch me since it's not known how the zombie apocalypse came about and the alarm went off around this point.

I had the most intense sexual dream that I've had in a long, long time last night. The other person was someone I only know in passing from 12 step meetings. Usually I wake up before the sex act is consummated, but we did it all. After my last relationship that ended badly, I decided to take a break from romantic entanglements so I haven't been laid in over year so sex is not something in the front of my mind, at least not consciously, which is why I found this noteworthy enough to post about.

Had another intense sex dream last night. I haven't been laid in well over a year and I've even lost the desire to masturbate a long time ago. I guess these are building toward wet dreams.

Here's an even older one, going back to my teenage years. It's a short one but fascinating since it took place nearly 30 years ago...

September 11-12, 1988: "Jailbreak"

I found myself in prison and serving a lengthy term for some crime that I hadn't committed. I managed to escape and just kept on running until I reached my neighborhood.

I passed a familiar street that was named "Pineapple Road", which didn't exist and made me suspect that I was just dreaming.

(I quickly jarred myself awake.)

Went to sleep around 3pm, inside my dream I was asked if I had any Claritan(allergy medicine), and said yeah. Got in a car with these people and we go somewhere in the woods and start cooking meth.
One of the guys in my dream gave me a pack of rigs.

Started cooking the Clearitin in jars with hoses. Seen the jars bubbling and white rock shaped drug.was told in my dream that it was methylphenidate. I remember getting a shot ready and doing it ,while one of the dudes that im with plugd his,
It was snowing, well there was snow, and smoke.
Waiting around .

Woke up around 1030pm.

I had a weird one last night, a few actually. Though, one stands out that I can actually recall at the moment. Lately, I've been taking 50-100mg of diphenhydramine most nights for the sleep-inducing properties and also because of nighttime allergies. So, my dreams can be a bit more interesting than usual at times possibly, as a result of the DPH I've been taking. I don't abuse it or anything, just taking doses that are considered safe. But still, it seems to affect my dreams at times, perhaps. Primarily though, it just makes sleep harder than usual and kinda crash at night....... as I take three 5mg melatonin pills as well every night. When I don't take any sleep aids at night, I am fine, but I tend to stay up late surfing the internet and such.

Anyways, last night, I had a couple real strange dreams where I was in my old house where I grew up, and I dropped a bunch of pills on the floor. There were a whole bunch of pills, basically everything in my medicine cabinet. There were a few adderalls on the floor as well as some pepto bismol, melatonin, tylenol, DPH pills, and other random crap like aspirin and various random OTC meds. So, I picked them up and put them in my mouth without taking them. And then spit them out on the counter. However, there were a couple/few of the pills that I just wasn't able to spit out as my mouth was literally filled with pills. And I accidentally swallowed them. Only a few. So I was rather confused at the situation as I did not believe I could of swallowed "all that much", yet the idea that I had no idea what I took was unsettling. I could have taken two 10mg adderall XRs and a benadryl. I could have taken 6-8 paracetamol pills if they happened to be small enough, which could have shut my liver down given that I drink daily. Or perhaps I took large doses of DPH accidentally and may get delirious involuntarily. Or perhaps I took a couple Adderall pills inadevertently and would be up all night and remain 100% healthy...... yet would be rather irritated that I somehow was cheated out of sleep. Or it could have been an OD of paracetamol. I had no idea.

All I had to go on was "it didn't feel like that many pills going down my throat". Which is a pretty shitty way of determining doses. The reason why I picked up the pills and put them in my mouth was because the pills landed on the floor and I was worried my pets may consume them....... as food was dropped on the floor along with the pills. A rather strange one, yet likely an obvious meaning that I am unable to figure out for sure....... as I have an idea of the metaphorical meaning, yet I'm still a bit uncertain.

Two nights ago I had a dream that I was hanging out with my girlfriend and she mentioned she was pregnant. I hadn't seen her in quite a while I guess, so it made me think it must have been someone else. I asked her when she got pregnant and she was like... a week ago. I was like who is he?? She hung her head and said "his name is Jake, he's super hot". I got really upset and slammed my hand down on a table. I was thinking about how I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay with her, and how if I did, we'd have a kid but it wouldn't be mine. I started thinking "god damn it I wish this was a dream, I feel so horrible!" Then I realized that when I slammed my hand down I had some of that weird dream movement resistance/muscle weakness thing... I could only weakly hit the table despite the fact that I was trying really hard to use a lot of force. This made me realize I was dreaming and I opened my eyes and breathed a sigh of relief. :)

By the way, the whole weird message on web start page is the same thing that other people have been getting, for anybody who read that thread. So, apparently I can sleep easy knowing I'm not being individually targeted =D I was about to call Norton to verify that yes, I was in fact hacked and individually targeted by someone, for some unknown reason and not paranoid. Yet I was simply paranoid, thankfully....... and I'll live to see another day =D And don't need to sleep with a baseball bat tonight, so that is great news :). I guess something's messed up with Bing, and it's trying to redirect people to some type of scammer site, and other people have noticed this, and it's not simply me being individually targeted which for whatever reason was what I figured was likely to be the case. Who knows why, but for whatever reason I guess that's how my mind works.

Anyways, the last few days, I have been having STRANGE dreams. I'm talking strange, like strange things that don't even seem like dreams. First, two nights ago, I went to sleep, and I had a dream where I drove to Atlanta. The power was out. Nowhere in the city, aside from a few places were the lights on. I walked into this bar, which was one of the few places here and there that had the lights on, and above it/the same place was an ice cream shop that also had lights. One of the few places. Then, I was talking to this older black guy who was rather strange looking, and he was with a middle-aged black lady. As I was talking to them, somehow I started talking to (with slightly sexual overtones) to the middle-aged lady. Then, her face started looking strange. She was very odd and ugly looking to begin with, but something started happening.

Yet I still was enjoying being with her, and in this dream, saw her as attractive in a sexual sort of way. However, apparently she developed a condition that caused fecal matter to start come out of her pores. However, I still saw her the same way, even though she was probably 30+ years older than me to begin with and was literally sweating excrement out of her face. Though, in this dream, I still saw her as sexy and as my girlfriend in this dream. Bizarre as fuck, yes, I warned you, this was literally the strangest and probably among the most messed up and weird dreams I've had in my life.

Then, she ultimately became cured of the strange feces oozing out of the face disease. However, I began having feces seep out of my facial pores, and I was horrified, as you'd expect 8o I saw a mannequin in the hallway that told me I would need to travel to Kerala, India in order to get rid of the disease. However, I didn't know how I'd get there exactly, and thought the whole thing sounded expensive. And I wanted another way to stop sweating feces.

Then, this small cat/kitten came up to me, and it bit me on the finger. I just knew that it was biting me and giving me something that would combat the feces sweating disease, so I allowed the cat to sink it's teeth into my finger. The teeth were long, and sharp like razors........., I could feel them scraping the bones in my fingers. Yet I knew that this bite was saving me from the horrible disease, and I was glad that it was ravenously biting me. And I was encouraging it to bite me more, and I was so glad that this cat came to me and began biting me........ effectively injecting me with the antidote to this horrible disease that causes feces to come out of one's facial pores. So, I just thought, thanks for saving me Mr. Crazy Cat who bit me like a maniac for no reason =D

Then, I could "feel" something like a drug, like a rush from whatever I was injected with from Mr. Crazy Cat. And I was laying in bed with a large extraterrestrial being standing over the bed. This entity was large, larger than anything I have seen in my life. And I felt an incredible rush at the time, from the crazy cat. It almost felt like I took a shit ton of Adderall or some other sort of amphetamine in massive amounts, like a very strong dopamine rush. Then, the weirdest thing is that when I woke up, I still felt this weird dopamine rush. I checked to make sure I didn't sleepwalk and take a bunch of Adderall pills in the night, and I didn't. Just randomly woke up with a weird rushing feeling that passed after like 30 seconds, and had this bizarre fucking dream.

The next night (last night), I had another CRAZY dream. I initially was in a sexual situation that I don't want to go into detail in on here, not because of any real reason but simply no need to discuss it here. Then, I was in a large building, and I was at an event with a bunch of people, including my family. There was a large crowd, and I had known that this guy killed a squirrel with a pellet gun inside the building. This was a serious issue, which some people were grilling him about at the event, people who ran it....... he was being a bit interrogated. I did not rat him out, but I simply said to the guy, "It wasn't me, but I know who did it." Or something to that effect, during his "interrogation" over the indoor shooting of a squirrel. Apparently, the issue was that he fired the pellet gun indoors, which makes sense........ as that would be a potentially dangerous thing to do, as the walls were thin and it could have hit someone on the other side of the wall perhaps.

He was angry about this though, and as I left the massive city like singular building on a futuristic "hoverboard", he began firing the pellet gun at me from outside the window, as he was angry that I had even "alluded" to ratting him out, which I had been concerned about having done. I did not say his name, but I just said, "It wasn't me, but I know who did it". Yet I didn't say who it was, but still........ just the fact that I said, "I know who did it" made him angry and perhaps he thought if he somehow killed me with the pellet gun, I wouldn't be able to talk. Though, I had no intention at all of ratting him out and didn't plan on it, yet this made him paranoid.

The pellet gun did hit me three times. Yet it was at a distance, and since it was a pellet gun and not a real gun, it didn't cause any life-threatening injuries, though it was painful, a stinging sensation and left some nasty though non-lethal, small marks on my body. It didn't hit me in the eye or face which I was glad about. Strangely, when I awoke to take a leak, I felt a stinging sensation on my side where it hit me. I looked though, instinctually, and there was of course no mark or wound though.

Then, when I went back to sleep, I was at the same place. The massive building where this had occurred. Then, there were forest fires in the distance. I was with my family in the parking lot, and I could see the flames coming from the woods. The flames began to get closer, and then the trees in front of the lot began to catch ablaze, and they bursted into flames from this massive forest fire. The massive building was on fire as well, and it was on both sides. I told my parents to go to the center of the parking lot, as the flames would not be able to burn into the large parking lot, and at least we'd be safe from the flames themselves. However, the smoke was causing me to cough and cough. Then, I realized that despite being safe from the flames in the lot, there was the smoke inhalation to be concerned about. I put my shirt up to my mouth to try to filter the smoky air.

We all got into the car together, and we were next to some median trees. We initially just sat in the car, and I was thinking....... I hope somehow these median trees won't catch fire. Even though, they were far from the other flames and not likely to. Still, it unnerved me. Then, we all left in the car. My Mom was driving, and she ran over a flaming branch on the way out. The car began to get horribly hot, and there were flames on both sides of the road. I was concerned that flaming branch caused the car to catch fire. Yet luckily, it didn't. However, the flames of the forest fire were raging on both sides of the road.

Luckily, we managed to get out of it, and the skies were blue, with no smoke. I breathed a sigh of relief that we got out of there, and the car didn't catch ablaze. However, then we realized that some of the buildings in the town that we were driving to on the other side of a causeway over a lake........ were in fact ablaze. Apparently, this was some sort of apocalypse, which I had already known, simply because the frequency of our world had changed. And essentially everything that could go wrong was. I somehow knew that horrid storms with destructive, hurricane-force winds and soaking rains were on the way as well.

Then, I entered the "large, city size building" yet again on this island. While I was there, at first, all was well. Then, of course, the building caught ablaze. I eventually got separated from my family, and I found a post office. While a lot of the building was made of wood, the post office area was made of metal and glass (e.g. not so combustible). The flames raged outside, and I talked to a post office worker. I informed him that the flames were raging in the building and that it was best to take cover. I believe that my family had left the building after it caught ablaze and was in the parking lot, the middle of the large parking lot, where the flames would not reach. Though, they simply went off........ I do not actually know exactly know where they went, but somehow in the dream, I knew they were safe and thus had no need to be worried........ yet I don't know why.

Then, the flames began to whip strong winds in the building and me and the postal guy shut the door to the post office, and there was particles of broken glass and other objects in the building. It was just me and him, and we ultimately decided to take an elevator higher into the building, as this part of the building was metal and glass, and thus couldn't catch ablaze. While I questioned the logic of remaining inside the burning structure, there seemed to be a logic behind this, and up we went. The elevator was very slow, and we were concerned that it had become stuck and considered going out the emergency exit on the elevator. Yet we ultimately got to our higher floor destination, and then I awoke.