What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have posted this before but I cannot say how impressive this album is. Sort of neo-folk, hints of industrial and a kind of metal influence. Similar in vibe to Warduna but more aggressive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take STP
G'NR.... Well I have a beef with Axl Rose lol
Listening to Eagles of Death Metal atm

I'll take STP

STP for sure.

I still like GnR: Axl should drop as much shit as possible, not be a dick and get old team back together.

I have been playing Aerosmith bootleg album, Iron Butterfly, Focus,
early 70s Grateful Dead live shows, etc.

Something soothing, a classic ambient album-

On a total Dream Theater kick right now. Been listening to an album a day the past few days. Favorite band for sure.

STP for sure.

I'll take STP

From what I've read, Who doesnt hehe =D,Ah props to him having more toned limbs than his supermodel wives; a competitive spirit, in a plastic world; driven crazy; quite understandable. The music and what they birthed, is lovely though. Props! ;)

I still like GnR: Axl should drop as much shit as possible, not be a dick and get old team back together.

I have been playing Aerosmith bootleg album, Iron Butterfly, Focus,
early 70s Grateful Dead live shows, etc.

I'm lax on the band-drama but know that most in showbiz is PR and ya know, fuck that 'kardashian' noise, imho. ;)

Our taxes are being spent on militia that are killing people; so if they are making music for the pleasure of our senses - it's alright stuff, in the grande persepective I rekon ;)

Like Aerosmiths sound too, SK ;)

Following that...

Last edited:

Nice JP. From Kyuss, it was a beautiful sonic and creative evolution. Thinking of the source - Rated R
was a poignant one.

This one brings back particularly lonely, isolated memories.

Much gratitude for change and some awareness of the nature of well-being (aka the absense of feeling chronically hopeless)<3

Last edited:
Tom Petty, Tricky, The mixmag mongo hotline by fat boy slim etc.. Now I'm listening to the album Celebration by Madonna.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.