• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Ups & Downs of a Medicated Life

WicklessTinker

Greenlighter
I've never posted on Bluelight before, but, I have browsed around many times, searching for answers or advice, and, I have always felt like I was better informed for having visited. But, when I visited earlier today, I read a couple of posts that I couldn't stop thinking about, so, I decided to sign up so I could delve a little deeper.
One of the posts was written on a subject, and in a manner that made me think I might like to know the person who wrote it. But, the other post was written by a person who was taking mega mgs of Adderall, and I thought his posting about it could definitely be a cry for help. I have a long history with Adderall, and a lifttime history with countless other medications, in addition to manic depression, so I wanted to find his post again and see if he's found answers to his problems yet. Depression often comes hand-in-hand with medication abuse - it's like a vicious cycle that's impossible to stop because you aren't sure which one it started with, and, they're both responsible for keeping it going.

Last edited:
I've never posted on Bluelight before, but, I have browsed around many times, searching for answers or advice, and, I have always felt like I was better informed for having visited. But, when I visited earlier today, I read a couple of posts that I couldn't stop thinking about, so, I decided to sign up so I could delve a little deeper.
One of the posts was written on a subject, and in a manner that made me think I might like to know the person who wrote it. But, the other post was written by a person who was taking mega mgs of Adderall, and I thought his posting about it could definitely be a cry for help. I have a long history with Adderall, and a lifttime history with countless other medications, in addition to manic depression, so I wanted to find his post again and see if he's found answers to his problems yet. Depression often comes hand-in-hand with medication abuse - it's like a vicious cycle that's impossible to stop because you aren't sure which one it started with, and, they're both responsible for keeping it going.
Welcome to BL.
Your post is kind of hard to read because of it's size IMO.

Hey Wickless, congrats on joining up and welcome aboard :)

Yeah, your text is a bit small to read there, thanks to Snake_Eyes for quoting it.

Hope to see you posting some more, see you around!

CFC