European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK speed info.... Bright white & chalky

robretro

Greenlighter
Hi everyone hope this doesnt break any rules as its my first post. Was wondering if anyone could shed some light onto this....

Been taking speed on and off for years.. But i have just been given some 'new' stuff to try..

Its very chalky and brilliant white. However it doesn't seem to be having the same effects.

A couple of nights ago i took a bomb of it and after about an hour i feel like im dazed.... I took another one 2-3 hours later and it knocked the crap out of me... Shakes sweats etc... But still alert hours later.

Strong stuff or complete crap??

Hi mate, welcome to Bluelight. Unfortunately we can't ID drugs from a description or even a photo. Not to be an arse, but because it could literally be anything even with the finest description and pics in the world.

If it's not what you're used to and you've had it from many sources on different occasions, chances are it's not what you paid for.

Your best bet is to post off a small sample to Wedinos, the drug testing folks in Wales, for a free analysis and ID (they won't give you a purity rating though). You can find their website easily through Google. Good luck.

I'm going to move this thread over to EADD (European drug discussion) as it may be of interest to some there. PED - - > EADD

Hi mate, welcome to Bluelight. Unfortunately we can't ID drugs from a description or even a photo. Not to be an arse, but because it could literally be anything even with the finest description and pics in the world.

If it's not what you're used to and you've had it from many sources on different occasions, chances are it's not what you paid for.

Your best bet is to post off a small sample to Wedinos, the drug testing folks in Wales, for a free analysis and ID (they won't give you a purity rating though). You can find their website easily through Google. Good luck.

I'm going to move this thread over to EADD (European drug discussion) as it may be of interest to some there. PED - - > EADD

Thanks for your reply bud and thankyou for the welcome :)

I've just ordered a test from ezitest - so we shall see!

I've been reading through the many, many threads about phet and took the advice from one - less can sometimes be more.

So about 30 mins ago i did a small bomb - much smaller than my usual intake, and i seem to be coming up but not as harsh as previously on the same stuff.. Alot more euphoric and generally happier. I have a website i need to finish tonight so fingers crossed it'll do the job - as before all i've done is browse the net for hours reading useless junk haha!

Sounds to me like you just have some high quality speed.

Hi everyone hope this doesnt break any rules as its my first post. Was wondering if anyone could shed some light onto this....

Been taking speed on and off for years.. But i have just been given some 'new' stuff to try..

Its very chalky and brilliant white. However it doesn't seem to be having the same effects.

A couple of nights ago i took a bomb of it and after about an hour i feel like im dazed.... I took another one 2-3 hours later and it knocked the crap out of me... Shakes sweats etc... But still alert hours later.

Strong stuff or complete crap??

I had some recently which seemed to be some kind of stim empathogen ala mephedrone etc, a similar-ish sort of thing happened. Took a few lines and thought I was about to start gurning and sprawling about, was pretty hot as well. No idea what it was because I never got it tested, but I made sure I never bought it again. Check Http://wedinos.org

And you will see people sell some particularly strange and unexpected drugs off as speed. The only way to know what you took is to send a sample off to the above website and get it lab tested, or buy a test kit (just noticed you already have, good work. Interested to know what you have!).

I had some recently which seemed to be some kind of stim empathogen ala mephedrone etc, a similar-ish sort of thing happened. Took a few lines and thought I was about to start gurning and sprawling about.

23 hours more or less after the first smaller bomb and i'm still going for it! smaller doses of this stuff definately IS better. Got a gurn on now as i type haha.

i think i might have some of the same as what your describing - it doesnt have that strong distinctive smell ? the smell is still noticeable but nothing like the putty stuff going round.. this white stuff to look at upon the eye looks more like charlie. it isnt until you get a smell of it you realise its actually speed.. ive not tried it yet. I did give a friend a sample of it to try, & he said it was stronger than the yellow putty soft stuff floating around. lemme charge a camera and ill get a photo up - forgive me mods if im not allowed to ask but what area did you pick this speed up in op?

i think i might have some of the same as what your describing - it doesnt have that strong distinctive smell ? the smell is still noticeable but nothing like the putty stuff going round.. this white stuff to look at upon the eye looks more like charlie. it isnt until you get a smell of it you realise its actually speed.. ive not tried it yet. I did give a friend a sample of it to try, & he said it was stronger than the yellow putty soft stuff floating around. lemme charge a camera and ill get a photo up - forgive me mods if im not allowed to ask but what area did you pick this speed up in op?

theres a post over on wedinos 2nd page in or so - some speed posted, which tested for amp, bzp and caffeine? it doesnt look anything like what i have but you might want to take a look - http://www.wedinos.org/images/sample_testing/7278.jpg

Sample 000037374
Click to Enlarge

Date Received: 04/09/2017

Postcode: NP20

Purchase Intent: Amphetamine

Package Label: Not Stated

Sample Colour: White

Sample Form: Solid

Consumption Method: Oral

Self-Reported Effects: Increased Energy, Increased Confidence, Relaxed

Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Amphetamine, Caffeine, BZP

Sample Upon Analysis (Minor):

Hey PlayHard :) Thats exactly what everyone has been saying about it over the last day or two - very much like whiff, not strong smelling - but it IS strong. I got it in the Teeside area. Nice to have something that hasn't come from ICI haha.

Hey PlayHard :) Thats exactly what everyone has been saying about it over the last day or two - very much like whiff, not strong smelling - but it IS strong. I got it in the Teeside area. Nice to have something that hasn't come from ICI haha.

funnily enough im just down the road to you, so the chances are we both have the same speed. i will get you that photo now, whilst i remember!

funnily enough im just down the road to you, so the chances are we both have the same speed. i will get you that photo now, whilst i remember!

Im just up the road (a bit) in the Newcastle area...

I know Teesside has always been the source of a lot of drugs in the North East region due to the proximity to shipping/docks etc..

I posted before about the batches of fentanyl and carfentinil laced heroin coming from Teeside that was causing so many fatalities earlier in the year..

I know Teesside has always been the source of a lot of drugs in the North East region due to the proximity to shipping/docks etc..

I posted before about the batches of fentanyl and carfentinil laced heroin coming from Teeside that was causing so many fatalities earlier in the year..

sad thing is the H user's are'nt aware of what they are even gettin.. few deaths very local to me from such ^

Im closer to amsterDURHAM as people be calling it to be fair..

Hi Mr Robretro, when you first tried this stuff, have you any idea what sort of dose was in those bombs? Also, what were the effects? You say it "knocked the crap out of you", in what way exactly? The reason I ask is that IME, good amphetamine sulphate has a consistently linear dose response - from threshold, through "omg this is fuckin amazing I'm going at a million miles per hour", to extreme anxiety and near heart attack territory. I'd be willing to bet that what you've got, although seemingly quite strong, is not straight amphetamine. Even if phet is present, I wouldn't be surprised if it was cut with other actives as well.

sad thing is the H user's are'nt aware of what they are even gettin.. few deaths very local to me from such ^

Im closer to amsterDURHAM as people be calling it to be fair..

Ah yes, Im familiar with that area...South Durham. Langley Park/Sacriston way...

My gf (ex-gf as of Sunday) lives in that area

Do I know you dude? :)

I think it's a lot easier for people to source RC empathogens/stims than it is speed, and you get a lot more for the money. It makes sense that there is probably a lot of fake speed around right now.

When you getting your testing kit robretro ?

Do I know you dude? :)

I think it's a lot easier for people to source RC empathogens/stims than it is speed, and you get a lot more for the money. It makes sense that there is probably a lot of fake speed around right now.

When you getting your testing kit robretro ?

Yeh, I'm thinking a significant cut of a less potent anologue which doesn't kick in until doses are upped, then the experience is coloured in a weird way. If doses are kept low, then the amphetamine takes precedence. But this is merely speculation - be interesting to see the results of any testing.

Sort of...

I've chatted to you before when I posted under different usernames.

Quite recently? If so, I know. Had been wondering! ;)

Yeh, I'm thinking a significant cut of a less potent anologue which doesn't kick in until doses are upped, then the experience is coloured in a weird way. If doses are kept low, then the amphetamine takes precedence. But this is merely speculation - be interesting to see the results of any testing.

Yeah exactly. Amphetamine has such a kind of wide dosing profile as well, you can really get away with stuff like this.

I'm not saying I had the same stuff, but it smelled and looked like amphetamine, then when you snorted it burnt like a total cunt. A few lines and it felt like slightly coloured speed. One too many and it suddenly tipped you into the 'dosed' territory of the other substance and you started feeling a little too messy.

I definitely wouldn't buy speed off the street, after moving to online stuff. The stuff I've currently got was *very reasonably priced* and a quarter of a gramme over a day/night is even too much. It comes as a nearly dry, bright white paste, which dries within a couple of minutes and very slowly turns a yellow colour, if not left airtight, with a drip that occasionally makes me throw up, because it tastes so strong. Vile to snort, amazing to experience. Mates absolutely love it, and it's become quite a favourite with them, over most other drugs. So social and euphoric, but really easy to go a bit overboard and require booze/valium. I've been meaning to send off a few samples, but I always ingest it, before I get around to it! One day...

Last edited by a moderator: