• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine and Crystal Meth combo - worth it's while but how safe or not?

Mananas

Bluelighter
When you have top quality Cocaine, even while on top quality Crystal Meth, it will give a decent increase - with only one decent line - in energy and euphoria, so with good quality it's definitely a combo from which the effects are really intense and really makes you feel amazingly euphoric and energetic!

(I'm only stating it has to be high quality Cocaine because in some other posts on here I came across many people saying that it's useless doing Coke while on Meth because the Meth will overpower the effects of the Coke, but this is not so when you use high quality Coke, even when the Meth is high quality, it will still give very good and strong effects to use Coke while on Meth and it's definitely not useless, on the contrary, for me it goes like this and also this is why, tho I prefer Coke all the way, I do use Meth: it has a really heavy impact this combo! - f.e. a huge boost in energy and definitely a major boost in euphoria, it's like putting the cherry on top of the cake, it makes the rush you get from Meth feeling a lot more natural and euphoric instead of the amp's effects dominating a bit over the euphoria, tho good Meth definitely is very euphoric, it's not the same and for me not as good a euphoria as Coke gives, it's just that you can do two days and nights with one gram of Coke but you can do 5 to 7 days and nights with one gram Meth, that's what makes Meth, besides that it effects are quite good - tho nothing like Coke - interesting to me, since one gram of either one of these two drugs costs the same (mostly and more or less...), making Meth a very cheap yet intensive, tho a bit too unnatural feeling, rush which is worth it's money all the way!)

But how safe or not would this combo be? Crystal Meth is a very and all the way synthetic drug, even clean and pure Meth can't be very healthy, and Cocaine also has it's dangers and does some brain-damage.

Also the effects of - even each drug on it's own - both these drugs on the heart, I don't feel anything wrong with my heart (but maybe that's because I also did Heroin), but it can't be very good for your heart I would guess...

ps: you do not have a comedown once the Cocaine it's effects start to fade away, and for some reason I never have a comedown from Crystal Meth, well, from the people I buy it from since a while now; I did try other Meth as well, but that was stuff that did not even came close in giving the same intense rush and that Meth did give a comedown, so I guess it has to do with the quality and also, I always try to sleep every other night and take good care of myself doing Meth, which I guess helps a lot, so that's another reason why this is an attractive combo!

What do you guys think about this combo and how safe or not would you say this combo is, Meth and Coke or if you like, including Heroin as a factor in this combo as well...

Last edited:
For me also, relatively pure coke does seem to enhance meth a little.

Having said that, I'm not sure I'm a great anecdote since meth doesn't have a particularly strong adrenergic effect on me anyway, and anything that enhances adrenergic effects on meth tends to 'improve' the overall sensation for me (including caffeine, l-meth, ephedrine, propylhexadrine etc). This is probably not true for many others, at least from what I've read and seen.

Do I think it will have additive harms, particularly cardiovascular harms? Sure. I would say either would be safer without the other. Obviously if you're speedballing that's going to modify harms somewhat and has it's own inherent dangers.

In terms of addictive potential too, I would suggest the combo, once established as pleasant and enjoyable, would potentially make it harder to give up either drug.

Overall, probably not something you want to make a habit of doing.

I indeed noticed an immediate craving after having tried this combo the first time last month to now, when I felt like doing some Meth again, mix it up with Coke again, and since I started using Meth to not use Coke for a while because I use Cocaine really non-stop, it's my most severe addiction - Meth is not addictive to me in any way so far, but I haven't been using it for that long - to save some money because Meth is cheaper and to take a break from daily Cocaine use, it's kind of the opposite of what I wanted to get out my Meth use: to quit Coke for a while, not to mix them up...

But I always want to try out everything, and indeed it definitely is addictive.

How big would you think the chances are it enhances brain damage?

Either drug works as a reasonable substitute for the other in addiction research, so be careful.

I haven't read enough to speculate if the combination enhances neurotoxicity. There are certainly overlapping harm mechanisms (eg dopamine auto-oxidation), and possibly some specific to cocaine (eg cerebrovascular damage) and meth (eg prolonged action), which when combined make things worse.

But if you already have some degree of tolerance, it's probably not dramatic, particularly if your dosing of either is reduced as a result of the enhanced combination.

Usual advice about getting enough sleep, eating well and getting plenty of nutrients and anti-oxidants applies of course. But really it would be best if you could take as much time as possible off of both to permit some kind of recovery from the accumulated harms.

Just thinking about it makes me want to puke. I know the stressful feeling they both put on my heart. I cant imagine both at the same time. Gross. I would imagine it would be quite bad for your circulatory system.

Like I said, and I never have this problem, I do not feel anything wrong with my heart. Also when I do not mix it up with Heroin. Most heart problems come from bad quality and cut up stuff, with Cocaine mostly Caffeine - that will make your heart rush. High quality Coke actually gives you a really relaxed feeling even tho you have a major energy boost at the same time, it never feels like your heart is pounding or it never makes you nervous.

And should you feel nervous or have heart problems, it's not something that is safe to do, on the contrary, but it helps for sure, is using some Heroin - takes away every sharp edge of any stimulant! But that's bad advice, because it's not harm reduction, it's actually a dangerous combo. So I would only recommend it if you are not afraid to gamble with your life...

It doesn't really matter how it feels to you, cocaine is cardiotoxic, that's just the truth of it. I am also able to keep my heart rate exceptionally low on amps but that doesn't mean it's not harming me when I take high doses.

Just stick to one or the other. I have a feeling a little too much of one or both could put you over the edge and cause a very uncomfortable experience.

I agree, that's why I'm asking about the potential risk, because since we are talking about both drugs being high quality, we are talking about a combo of two major stimulants creating an extremely intense energy boost and an extremely intense euphoric high...

But on the other side, poor quality Coke for example, cut up with caffeine, does make your heart pound and a lot of people even go to the ER because of Coke cut up with a lot of caffeine, which is not the case with high quality Cocaine. So maybe when we are talking about really high quality Coke (90+% pure and totally uncut), from which it's known it's not that harmful for your hearth as poor quality, cut up Cocaine and which is known to give a very relaxed yet major energy boost, maybe it's not so bad that it's a combo to avoid entirely? Because it's really a very nice combo!

Or do you really think it will damage the hearth way too much?

Well I know for a fact cocaine is cardiotoxic, that is the pure chemical not just street junk. Both of the drugs you intend to mix are inherently bad for your cardiac health in large doses, I'm talking about them in their pure state assuming 100% purity.

So even assuming you have very pure drugs this combo is most likely gonna be pretty hard on the heart.

I haven't done much research on coke or meth but I'd suggest you do a little research beyond posting here. Try to be aware of the risks the of any drug you use, even if it's a drug you've used many times before.

Last edited:
cocaine, no matter how pure, is cardiotoxic and will eat your heart valves.

Yes, I did my research, I was more or less hoping to get some responses - tho I appreciate your responses just as well - from people who did use that specific combo once or even better at least a few times - that kind of person could tell me if he for example started to notice things like for example your heart going blazurk or things like that, that would be more accurate still than the probably true all the way, as I already assumed myself; otherwise I would net stretch my research this far by trying to get user reports of this combo if I would know - because it speaks for itself that I know it's a dangerous combo, every combo when it comes to mixing up drugs like these is probably a dangerous combo - exactly how bad things can take a turn for the worst...

Let's just for the sake of harm reduction for my own good assume it can definitely and surely has the potential to take this worst possible turn, and it most likely it will do so if this is something one would continue doing in large amounts and quite a lot, definitely when we are talking about quite a lot in a row, not giving the body (and the mind) time to recuperate itself somewhat at least...

But thanks for the responses none the less, they are appreciated.

I got you: for the sake of harm reduction: Taking two heavy stimulants, one of which is definitely cardiotoxic, together is a TERRIBLE idea. It leaves you open to stroke, heart attack etc. and no matter how much you like it, it will never be safe. I'm sorry. (I felt the same way about speedballs ten years ago, I understand)

Cocaine and meth both raise BP, vasoconstriction, and temperature. Both are known to be toxic to multiple organs, and in some cases the damage can't be reversed.
I already know you know the extreme risks you are taking when two stimulants that are toxic and put your body into overdrive.
Hopefully you will be only doing this for special occasions. Self-reported physical effects have no bearing on the damage you are doing to your body.

HR Tips
1. Keep ibuprofen and benzodiazepines on deck.
2. Keep a blood pressure monitor on deck to monitor for hypertensive crisis (180/120). Great for benzos to keep it down if you start to get lightheaded or nauseous.
3. Keep hydrated with Pedialyte. Less sugars than Gatorade to stress your liver, replenishes necessary electrolytes for your body to function and transfer essential nutrients.
4. Keep a low temperature.
5. Take antioxidants for your heart, liver, and kidneys. Nueroprotective supplements for your brain.
6. Make sure to keep moving around and stretching to get blood circulation moving.
7. Eat.
8. Don't be afraid to call medical services in the event of an extreme case of hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive crisis causes permanent damage to the heart, and can lead to death.

HR+: Eat a wide range of fruits and vegetables. Meet protein needs. Cardiovascular and anaerobic while sober. You are doing severe, irreparable damage to your body. With repeated use, you will die sooner. Just a thought to keep in mind.

P.S.
Purity doesn't do jack shit. You're still putting in toxic chemicals in your body. The very nature of their mechanisms is what causes the damage.

I'm quite sure I've had some minor ones that where of that kind that I survived them and just lived on without even having my heart checked, is that possible?

(according to what I've been reading about it, it's definitely possible and there was a very high positive correlation between what I experienced at least two, perhaps three times in my life after having done huge amounts of very pure, ergo very strong Cocaine for days and nights non-stop with definitely having left lasting impact on my heart as far as I can tell...)

Last edited:
I'm not sure how to appropriately answer this one. Cocaine is highly Cardiotoxic and Methamphetamine is, like all stimulants, known to put increased strain on the heart. Using them in conjunction could produce a synergistic effect in terms of Cardiotoxicity. I'm also not trying to belittle you at all OP, but you're not likely to be able to accurately ascertain the health of your Cardiovascular system just "by feel". I don't judge at all from a moral perspective, but I'm sure this practice is very unhealthy and could possibly kill in an acute sense, given what we know about the severity of Cocaine's effect on the heart.

The fact that you are also using Heroin adds a second theater of potential danger to your situation. As Heroin is not, in itself, toxic to the body outside of lethal overdose, you don't need to be overly worried about the primary effects of the drug. What you need to worry about is potentially overmedicating yourself with the Opiates while you're also indulging in high-dose stimulant use.

As you're probably aware, one of the biggest dangers of the "speedball", that is, combinations of stimulants and Opioids in general, can cause death as the user misinterprets their level of intoxication from the stimulants or otherwise don't properly estimate how much longer they will be stimulated for. Stimulants will essentially keep your heart ticking until they wear off and you are hit by the lethal dose of Heroin. Usually, these scenarios do not include scientific or medically sound methods of dosage estimation, so the danger is always there.

In short, it's about as dangerous as you can get in terms of Harm Reduction, that is, using all of these drugs in conjunction. It's not safe and you could find yourself hurt, dead or a vegetable quite easily. Be careful and carefully consider what you are doing to yourself. Do you really need to be using both Cocaine and Methamphetamine? Maybe make some concessions, but as always, I'm not judging or telling you what to do, just giving advice.

An edit: due to plugging really a big amount of really potent Coke a lot of just rambling on...

I've only used Meth 4 times in total, and only twice with Cocaine added to the mixture; I'm new to Meth.

Snowballs (or as you call them Speedballs, over here we call them Fireballs), meaning Cocaine and Heroin and/or Oxynorm (with Heroin a dose of 40 mg. and without Heroin a dose of 240 mg. at least - over here you don't need a prescription for that product, which is for sublingual use and kicks in faster and harder than Oxycodone Instant pills to swallow, which makes oral the best ROA for these tablets) I've been doing for over 18 years, so I think I have quite a good insight into how much Opioids I can handle - by nature I have a really big tolerance to whatever, I'm only worried about two things, my over the top use of highly pure ergo highly strong Cocaine which I really abuse, I use way more than I feel my body can handle, a feeling the Opioids take away - but they do not take away the fact that I overdid it once again with Cocaine...

Why I started this thread was because I have read on bluelight that doing Coke on Meth would make the Meth overpower the Coke and you would only feel the Meth, something I don't think anyone did not agree with. I wanted to try this with high quality, lab tested and confirmed Coke, and I did feel a quite intense rise of both energy as euphoria, why I did it again the next time I did Meth was because to me the rush of Meth feels too unnatural, while when I mixed it with Coke it felt more natural (while Coke feels totally natural to me). Because when I started the thread I just discovered that Coke definitely gives a way different rush than Meth on it's own...

The amounts of Meth I use are very little I think by the way, I sleep at least every other night, never start tweaking and never have any comedown whatsoever, so I think I don't overdo it like many Meth users, only my individual doses are quite high, but I need high doses of every drug, however strong, as I said, by nature, I smoke almost half a gram in one time (but I do not re-dose very easily, maybe once if I'm planning to stay awake, or not at all if I want to sleep that night, which I can, even when I take that dose in the afternoon) - as always I thought I was getting garbage Meth, but the lab results confirmed it was not only 99% pure, but compared to other samples of Meth they now and then get was of superb quality (my Meth does not come from where I live, not even from Europe, while the other samples are probably from Dutch Meth, of which I know two are making the stuff, but it's total garbage, it hurts in the throat, tastes horrible (while the Meth I buy I love it's taste and doesn't hurt at all), even one gram of both these Dutch Meth producers did not get me high at all, when stopped heating it did not crystalize again fully and at it easily catches on fire when I broke my Meth pipe, did not have any Coke left (I can only buy once a month, every first week of the month, when it comes to Coke and Heroin, but lately I even spend the entire amount, which is a huge amount, before the month is over) - that's actually the only reason I use Meth, to fill up the gap between me not having Coke and being able to re-stash, because every other Coke is never higher than almost 80%, which I don't find worth spending money on, plus I buy such an amount of both Coke as Heroin that I spend almost every extra cash I have on it - I have to do so, there is a minimum you have to buy or you can't buy. But I tend to get carried away and spend a lot of my stash sharing with friends or people I meet at parties or stuff like that - I admit I like to make people speechless once they did a medium line of my Coke and never had such an intense feeling before, mostly not even close, I must say I do have an ego when it comes to that...

So I don't really know how much I use, I only know I went over my limit again right now by plugging over 90% pure and totally uncut Coke with an amount of about 400 mg. without dripping even one drop during or after the plugging. Which made me over the top euphoric, and tho I don't feel my heart pounding or anything, I feel it at the way I'm breathing, the tremors I'm having and the totally of the charts energy boost, the pain in my left shoulder and a numbness in my left arm, which are indicators that something is up with my heart, yet I'm too euphoric and too into the over the top totally overwhelming rush of Cocaine that I'm too stunned to feel any worries about it and I'm just going to take a good line of H4 which will make any discomfort vanish.

I know that this combo, one of it's slang-terms is "the sudden dead", but I'm an escapism-user, I myself would not mind to be out forever... I mean, I don't even know if I have even real friends, I only know one girl is always there for me, in periods I go cold turkey for a month or something when the Heroin especially does not give much effects anymore, so that afterwards I can enjoy my drugs once again to the fullest, in those periods she comes and sleeps over and stays with me every minute of all her free time to look over me, so that I will be fine, because going cold turkey after God knows how long already of non-stop Heroin use, often days and nights in a row in high amounts since it's combined in a Fireball... I know I'm not capable due to my Asperger of making any social interaction that turns out well because I say things without having a filter to filter some things that you don't just say if you want people to be able to relate to you or to not find you and egocentric ass...

Also some other things related to Asperger destroy my social interactions going well... And I'm using this excessive amount of drugs and especially Cocaine (even when I'm still peaking from having just taken a really big dose I already start to re-dose to the point I feel my body can't take any more because it's already way over it's limit in every possible way, and doing so because money does not make happy and high quality drugs only make you able to ignore the fact that though you are financially secured and beyond even, you really don't have anything besides your work, I mean, I have nothing that has any real value to it - no love, no family that want's to know me, I'm a junkie (severely), besides one person I'm spending very expensive Blow to even total strangers just to make myself feel like I'm the man because I happened to have a unique source to buy from, I mean, that's what I do to make myself feel good, together with my work and my money, isn't that pathetic, that I'm not able to find anything substantial to feel good about and without needing others to be stunned by something I have/do (my two jobs), while in fact I'm totally miserable, and not just if I quit using drugs due to the crash, but I started using because I was miserable before addiction got any grip on me, I mean, I can blow someone away with my Blow, but what meaning does that have and what does it say about me that I need to do so to make myself feel good about myself... You know what I mean? So to be honest, I had some OD's, even a few where doctors already told my family I probably was not going to make it, so some severe ones really, and every time I came by and was able to think (I had OD's with other drugs than just Yeyo and Skag, my most severe OD was from GHB, I was out for three days and nights in a row, into a coma, I also had serotonine-syndrome once, which can be deadly, I had a delirium tremens from quitting drinking a huge amount for two years straight, I had not heart -or breathing failure, well I did have that as well, but I also had actual Heroin poisoning, meaning literally poisoned due to having reached the deadly toxic level of Heroin in my blood, of which I was sick way more than when coming by from a shot adrenaline after your heart stops as well as your breathing, and I myself, on the contrary to what I usually always say when I'm not having an honest moment as I'm having now, so when coming by from every OD I ever had, and able to think again, the first thing I thought was "shit, I fucking survived it"... So I myself am not practicing harm reduction personally at all to be honest... Only I practice it in ways to not get any diseases, like never snort with money (speaking for itself, yet most people I know just snort away with money), never sharing sniffing tubes, never sharing a Crack -or Meth pipe, I don't even share a Joint with other people, never use the same syringe twice to plug (also a give away), I do not shake people's hand and I do not let other people touch me, or I won't touch someone else, but that's more my Asperger induced OCD that's speaking now, every time I had sex and the time has passed to get tested, though it was safe sex, you do other stuff like oral sex, I get my blood tested, but I only have sex with one girl and tho I could have had other girls, which really turned me on, I didn't even kissed them or let them kiss me when they wanted to do so, I only use my sniff kit to sniff with, and it get's cleaned after every session with disinfection tissues, and I buy a new one every month because it keeps dirty after one month of use, definitely when you've had H4 that took up moisture from the air when you where too gone to close the strip-bag you keep it in as free from air as possible, after which my razor has sticky residue sticking to it when trying to chop it up, but when that happens just put your stuff in a tupperware box together with some bags that absorb moisture, like you find in boxes with new shoes in (often, not always) - works just fine!

Anyway, point being, I would not consider my life being lost a loss to humanity, on the contrary even...

Point being, because I keep rambling on due to the Coke I plugged, the pain in my left arm, my breathing and the way my left arm is numb, doesn't that point to red lights going off regarding the condition of my heart? - time to stop that feeling so it does not distract me from my euphoria and go blazurk with my Smack!

IF your going to do those that way l HIGHLY recommend having Xanax on hand. Take it right before your last ingestion of stimulants, DEFINITELY takes away the Jonesing feeling and you come down nice and easy. Benzos are A MUST in my experience.