Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly after being awake the night before

bynob

Greenlighter
Hey!

If i didnt get any sleep a night because i took a little coacine. So if im awake all day, can i pop a molly on the night. Or I can maybe get a litle nap before.

But is that gonna get any probelms because my lack of sleep? Could i get a bad "trip" or something.

I will be very happy for some answers!

yeah, I've taken MDMA after being up the night before, and been really disappointed.

ymmv, but in my experience, the fresher you are, the better the experience. a 'bad trip' is fairly unlikely on MDMA - but it's a distinct possibility if you took acid in a similar state.

probably better to wait IMO, rather than to waste product.

yeah, I've taken MDMA after being up the night before, and been really disappointed.

ymmv, but in my experience, the fresher you are, the better the experience. a 'bad trip' is fairly unlikely on MDMA - but it's a distinct possibility if you took acid in a similar state.

probably better to wait IMO, rather than to waste product.

Thanks so much for answer!

It is so that this time I have a chanche to take molly with a girl, so i dont want to miss that chance, heh.
So what if I take a nap and rest the whole day. So when im gonna drop the molly i have been awake for 30 hours (30 hours isnt that much or?) but I got a little nap and some rest ( not sleep, just resting).
It also was 10 months since last time I took molly and i heard these mollys are strong. Can I still get a nice high? Or is it like 80% chanche im gonna be disappointed.

Very thankfull if you can answer a last time. :)

it depends on a lot of different factors, but yeah - if you can nap, or at least rest - I would do so.
it's always a bit of a drag when you're high but too tired to enjoy it properly.
I find the crash is always a lot worse if you've not had adequate sleep beforehand also.

it depends on a lot of different factors, but yeah - if you can nap, or at least rest - I would do so.
it's always a bit of a drag when you're high but too tired to enjoy it properly.
I find the crash is always a lot worse if you've not had adequate sleep beforehand also.

Okey, then maybe some benzo when the ecstasy starts go downwards?

Just try to get some z's or save the MDMA for another day?

Im sure there is good science behind why you should rest but I'm not up for researching and citing sources right now.

Don't use cocaine and MDMA together tho! Cocaine greatly diminishes the overall experience of MDMA. DRI vs Triple Monoamine Releaser.

Spacejunk makes some very valid points.

I would think also, that in a case such as this one- considering the main factors- that the MDMA's hallucinogenic side may be much more pronounced than usual- and may be very unpleasant.....

I have to side with previous advice. Wait if at all possible. Reschedule with girl for tomorrow (or as soon as possible)- maybe explain to her the situation and that you need to do this to prevent harm to yourself- if you're comfortable in telling her these things. If she actually cares about you, she'll understand and be on board all the way...! So another benefit there...

Your body badly needs to recover first. Get some food, fluids and good rest- maybe even vitamins.. And THEN roll balls lol. Your brain and body will both thank you greatly- probably even YOU'LL thank yourself haha.

Reschedule and rest up bud. Don't push your body past its limits.
Be safe.

-PA

Last edited: